[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone help me not feel like total shit for being a complete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1378247646471.jpg (632KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1378247646471.jpg
632KB, 1920x1080px
Can someone help me not feel like total shit for being a complete loser who can't pass basic intro courses in college?
I wasted so much money just to spend half a year playing games and putting off studying to the point where I'm going to fail most of my classes and I"m considering just trying to join the military and shoot at fuckwads until I get shot myself.
>>
File: kingfrog.jpg (240KB, 1200x970px) Image search: [Google]
kingfrog.jpg
240KB, 1200x970px
>>
File: kingfroggo.jpg (291KB, 1546x1301px) Image search: [Google]
kingfroggo.jpg
291KB, 1546x1301px
>>
File: froggo2.0.png (3MB, 1589x1377px) Image search: [Google]
froggo2.0.png
3MB, 1589x1377px
>>
>>17854192
I didn't go to class my first semester for about 90% of the time
Failed or got a D in almost all of them
They were gonna kick me out but I talked to the counselor and we worked it out. She let me retake the classes and I ended up with much better grades

Look at this as a sign that it's time to get your shit together
>>
File: coolfroggo.png (3MB, 1469x1368px) Image search: [Google]
coolfroggo.png
3MB, 1469x1368px
>>
>>17854204
That's my problem too.
Some of these classes are subjects I don't mind, but I can't sit down and study. It's just something I've never been able to do. Didn't need to in high school, shit was easy for me.
But here I didn't even go to more than 1 lecture for one of my classes. The other ones I'd be lucky if I went to more than 2 that week.
I just hate knowing that I failed. Don't like failing. I'm disgusted with myself but have this eerie feeling this won't be the first time this will happen.
>>
I did poorly in college because I procrastinate. I usually procrastinate when I have excuses, like I'm too tired, or I'm hungry, etc. What worked for me is to force myself to wake up abnormally early, like 5am, and study. You are generally more effective/in control right after you wake up, and around the hours when everyone else is sleeping, you work.
>>
>>17854220
I haven't tried this yet.
Maybe I can try this out too.
Only problem is the fact I have awful sleeping problems. Maybe if I take a ton of melatonin or something.
>>
>>17854275

>Maybe if I take a ton of melatonin or something.

Or maybe, you know, set a sleep schedule. Also, how the fuck does a retard like you even know what melatonin is?
>>
>>17854294
>tripfag
>calling another person retarded
wew lad
>>
>>17854294
Man, I never thought of that!
Of course I've fucking tried that you inept fucking mongoloid. I was saying it's hard for me to sleep. Sleeping problems doesn't mean my schedule is poor, it means it's actually difficult for me to actually sleep even if I'm laying in bed at 9pm.
Christ, tripfags are the most fucking retarded people on this site.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.