[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf of just over 2.5 years, quite manipulative (but all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>gf of just over 2.5 years, quite manipulative (but all the girls ive run into are)
>recently asked me to go on a trip with them to Brazil, so i paid for flights
>now for some reason she been distant the last week and dosen't even get out of her way to contact me
>contact her but she dosent seem to be contacting me back
>sopose to be going in a couple days
>she messaged me in a work group chat to cover her shift (but didnt reply, turned phone off) didnt even tried to contact me directly

what game is she trying to play? did she con me into going onto this trip to just fuck me around?
>>
>>17854117
>my gf and her family asked me to go on a trip with them
>>
Maybe she's embarrassed of you to meet her famity and she is shunning you because of it
>>
>>17854117
sounds like a bitch, would've left her already
>>
>>17854128
i almost live at her family home ? the only thing i can think of is shes seeing some other guy/s?
>>
>>17854128
This is probably most likely Unless you're already on good terms with senpai seeing them all the time and shitttt>>17854128

Ask her
>>
Obviously got into a long distance relationship because:
1) Either you are egocentric faggot;
2) You are not the best looking guy;
3) You do not have a high degree;
4) Or you have been away for a long time. 3+ months
>>
>>17854163
we live 15 minutes away from eachother you fucking retard
>>
>>17854163
this has also only been happening the past week
>>
>>17854163
what the fuck is wrong with you? I'm in a LDR and I guarantee I'm more attractive and more successful with women than you.
>>
>>17855073
This guy knows , give it to this weak dog, talking smack
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.