[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf broke up with me Friday >talking to her tonight >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 619.jpg (57KB, 590x750px) Image search: [Google]
619.jpg
57KB, 590x750px
>gf broke up with me Friday
>talking to her tonight
>she says it's the last time we'll talk

This might be my only chance to try and win her back. We broke up mostly over me being an abusive dick saying mean things. I know there aren't any magic words I could say to win her back but does anyone have anything close
>>
Nah. Just deal with it and move on.
>>
>>17854072
/thread

I know it hurts op and it'll continue to hit for a while but just trust us on this one, trying to get her back is the worst move you could make
>>
If she broke up, it only has a chance to work if she herself tries to come back.
>>
>>17854072
This isn't the first times its happened though and I've always managed to get her back, though it hasn't ever been longer than a day
>>
>>17854139
Lol why do you punish yourself like that
>>
>>17854139
yea i had some shit like this, i thought the same cause it was only like a few days or not even, up until recently it was 2 weeks but i kind of chalked it off, i dont know im about to talk to her later tonight not sure what to do.
>>
>>17854139
Wait, so you mean this isn't the first time you've been a retard and said mean shit to her? She's clearly making the right choice then; you're too stupid to learn at a kindergarten level and play nice with others
>>
>>17854049
>>she says it's the last time we'll talk
She has something to say as "the last word", to try to make you feel bad. Don't be there to hear it, it'll drive her nuts.
>>
>>17854081
This this this.

You got dumped, accept it. Everything has changed, don't pretend it hasn't.

YOUR ONLY CHANCE is to say this when you see her:

"Hey, I know I made some mistakes. I want to work things out. If you don't want to, I wish you the best. Let me know if you change your mind, take care!" Then walk away and NEVER contact her again. Chances are she'll text you within a month. if she texts you, ask to meet up. If she says no, then you say the same thing "No worries, stay in touch." and you go back into full no contact, meaning you never initiate contact with her no matter what. No merry Christmas, no birthdays, nothing.

Don't talk to her for more than two minutes. Say what you need to say. What you need to say is what you want. If it's not what she wants, respect her decision and start moving on with your life.

If you chase her, she'll put you on a shelf while she fucks other men until she gets bored. She'll use you as temporary company until she's ready to hoe again.

Absorb this reply and take it extremely seriously. If you want your ex back, your only chance is to walk away and never look back. Focus on improving yourself in the meantime, date other women, and you'll forget all about her.

Since she dumped you, it has to be HER idea to work things out. The more you chase her, the bigger her ego will grow and reinforce her decision of dumping you. Don't give her that pleasure.
>>
>>17854049

if shes saying this is the last time you'll talk then theres NO chance to win her back OP. she doesnt want to get back. there is not a magical sequence of buttons to press that will convince her.
>>
>>17854049

>i know there arent any magic words but does anyone have any anyways?
>>
>>17854346

Follow this anon's advice OP. This is probably the only way you'll get anything done.

She said it's the last time you'll talk. SHE HAS ALREADY DECIDED THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE. There isn't a way for you to make her reconsider unless you're a fucking saint with every thing you say. Your only option is to move on and try and see if she comes back to you. She needs to change her mind, and the best way to do that is to leave with as good of an impression as you can make, tell her you're working on it, don't text her, call her, send her a letter, talk with her friends, anything at all. Isolating yourself from her, as dumb as it sounds, is the best position to be in to get her back.
>>
>>17854155
I think she's the one being punished more than anything.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.