[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 29 and a kiss less handholdless virgin. Should I disregard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (56KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56KB, 256x256px
I am 29 and a kiss less handholdless virgin. Should I disregard females and acquire wizard power? Or somehow get someone before it's too late?
>>
>>17853926
>before it's too late
Too late for what exactly?
>>
You've come this far. Embrace your wizardry

After that just to to tinder and lower your standards
>>
>>17853926
Anon, you are too close to your ascension to stop now. Choose your powers wisely and show me mercy when the day of black Stars comes.
>>
>>17853926

Your can't eliminate your human desire for love
>>
>>17853969
Anon, you just lose your wizard powers if you fuck after 30.
>>
>>17853926
Embrace the arcane might of wizardry
>>
>>17853949
After your late 20's or so it becomes increasingly difficult to lose it. I'm 26 and I'm watching most of the people I graduated with are getting married and having kids, shit scares me. Being a virgin and no longer being " young" makes it much harder.
>>
Wizard here.
When you're able to take a moment before you go to sleep to cast your spells to grant you a good day tomorrow, you'll have a great appreciation for your sacrifices.

Make sure you take up some kind of clothing crafting skill, as while your powers may be great, your Wizard Robe does not magically appear from thin air. You have to make that the hard way. Once you learn how to make a great robe (and then a greater robe, because the first robe is always crap) your abilities will become very clear to you, and things will always see, to be on the up and up.

>>17854046
Untrue, you do not lose your abilities, you just cannot further your Wizard level, meaning Arch-Wizard, Internet-Wizard, Install-Wizard, or any of the other greater prestige classes are not available to you. You can still become a Grand Wizard but that's a whole different road that you don't need to follow, it's kind of really racist, but the hat is quite amazing.
>>
You can easily get someone before it's too late.

Women like older guys anyway, it isn't like you're a woman who loses her value every year of her existance. Single men reach their peak at like 40.

Just work out, and try to socialize as much as possible, I know that second part is difficult but just google it, shit. Then, just make an online dating account, take a nice picture of yourself and write a good bio about how much you enjoy learning and how passionate you are about art or whatever the fuck it is, and start asking women out on dates. You'll lose your virginity within a year I promise you that. A year after you get in shape, dress yourself well and get a nice haircut that is.
>>
At that age you are expected to know what you're doing, so if you get into a relationship she will be in for a bad surprise when she finds out you are clueless. I recommend practicing sex with prostitutes a few times until you get used to it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.