[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an extremely gifted person and I am able to accomplish great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1374459524465.jpg (47KB, 800x783px) Image search: [Google]
1374459524465.jpg
47KB, 800x783px
I am an extremely gifted person and I am able to accomplish great things with very little effort, but I have no motivation anymore. I just don't see the point. I am so fucking unhappy that it's unreal. I have friends, but I still feel so alone. I just want someone I can talk with and be intimately connected with, but I don't have that.

What's the point of accomplishing things, doing great things, if you're all alone? What's the point? No matter how much I accomplish, I'm still not happy. I just want a "reason" to go on, to keep doing amazing things, but recently, for months, I am just totally defeated.

I lost 8% of my body weight in one month because I can't even motivate myself to eat anymore. I am doing some kind of drug, be it weed, drinking, LSD, adderall... every single day just so that I don't have to think about my life. I spent the last two days completely alone, and it was miserable; none of my friends wanted to hang... just one guy, and all he wants to do is drink and smoke. This is all getting really bad. I'm at the end of the line here and I know. I'm almost 26, and if I keep living like this, I won't make it.

Help. I just want someone to knock some sense into me before it's too late. Someone tell me why I should keep going on, give me a reason, please.
>>
File: nigga please.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nigga please.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>17853823
If you can't accomplish motivation, then your "gift" is worthless, niggaaaaaaaah.
>>
>>17853840

>>17853840

I'm hopelessly aware of that at this point.
>>
>>17853866
Why can't you get a gf or a best friend

What are the complications you're facing in that area
>>
>>17853976

I have had best friends. A lot of people think I'm their best friend, but the one that I connect with the most and considered mine over these past few years has shown me he is someone who pretty much only cares about himself.... to almost an absurd degree. That's fine, but it really seems like he doesn't care about my problems at all, only his own, and having fun when we do it.

>>17853976

There is something mentally wrong with me; I probably need a therapist. My father used to always tell me how much better looking than me he used to be, and how girls didn't like me, how I was ugly, until I was 17. Something about that must have stuck with me. Girls hit on me sometimes... sometimes even often, but I can never convince myself that it's for real. I even sabotage it myself sometimes. I need help. I need a lot of help.
>>
im beggining to realise depression is a symptom of underlying problems. sounds like you are pretty aware of what they are. all i can say is that depression makes things seem pointless and once it lifts you will be able to acomplish things again, albeit with a different life focus because you have learned valuable things.

but treat this as your goal: i will go to therapy until my issue is dealt with. i will keep making money to pay for it and, once i have learned how to cope with my issues and life starts seeming better, i caan make more future plans then.

for now just stick to the first point.

I wish you well. maybe senpai will finally notice you as well. actually, what helps is to tell the next girl that hits on you that you wanna keep it casual because you are dealing with some stuff right now. That way she has a choice to know what she's getting into. godspeed you
>>
you might be very capable in other areas, but you are probably extremely incapable when it comes to relationships. why not focus your attention on learning more about humans and how we work instead?
>>
>>17853823
>I am an extremely gifted person and I am able to accomplish great things with very little effort

woah slow down there champ
I've seen enough "I am extremely gifted" posts on here to care about this type of delusional people's problem.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.