[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a drug test on Friday and I'd like to know if I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-12-13-17-59-44.png (216KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-13-17-59-44.png
216KB, 800x1280px
I have a drug test on Friday and I'd like to know if I can get away using fake pee with this type of test?

Also, does anybody here know what the no thc/phn comment means? I am a smoker, but would it mean they aren't counting a positive for thc against me?
>>
>>17853775
Bump
>>
File: onefaith.jpg (11KB, 287x175px) Image search: [Google]
onefaith.jpg
11KB, 287x175px
Drink a shit load of water before the test.
>>
>>17854301
That will just make me too dilute and fail
>>
>>17854393
You don't know that.
You are here asking for advice !!
>>
>>17853775
idk what phn is, but that usually means they don't care about thc. a lot of businesses are cool nowadays.
>>
Thc gets covered with aspirines and alot of water
>>
I used synthetic urine from a headshop twice and it worked. It was a yellow/ box that said Novelty Urine with a small container of fake pee in it.

The bottle had a thermometer on it that told you when it was the correct temperature. It even smelled like piss. I used it for an ordinary piss test twice and passed both times with no issues whatsoever. Just heat it up in the microwave until the temperature is right, then put on some briefs or boxer briefs and stuff it in the front pouch to keep it warm. Empty into piss cup at drug tests.

Some places make you empty your pockets so don't keep it in your pocket.
>>
>>17854439
I hope the fake pee can't be detected at this lab
>>
You can beat the test for urine, but you have to follow these instructions exactly. On the day you have to test, in the morning maybe 3hrs before, take a square of toilet paper and measure a 1/16 of Ajax (yellow can) into the center of it. A 1/16th is the size of the tip of your pinky, if you have man-hands. Make a ball with the paper and Ajax, put it on the back of your tongue and drink it down with a big glass of water. When you piss-test, you'll see your pee foam a bit. That means it's working. Weed and opiates get into your fat and will leach out over time, so this fix is only goog for that day. Works for coke and meth too. My parole agent taught me this cause he was tired of doing the paperwork to send us back for weed and stuff.
>>
>>17854496
"Synthetic urine is artificially synthesized substance that simulates composition, chemical properties and appearance of human urine. Generally it used for calibration of urine screening equipment in laboratories, but also known as widespread and effective means to pass urine drug test"

If it's legit synthetic urine you'll pass. Monkey Whizz from Serious Monkey Business is legit.

Do not listen to any of these weak ass trolls in here OP.
>>
>>17854582
Mỹ method is for real or I'd be in the slam, you Knownothing.
>>
>>17854582
Thanks. I JUST WORRIED THE TESTS GOT MORE ADVANCEDAR LOL
>>17854568
Lol fuck off
>>
>>17854599
The cheek swab one is more advanced. Or hair, ofcoarse.
>>
>>17854609
I meant like more advanced ways of detecting tampering of urine samples
>>
>>17854597
>calling it the slam

Yeah okay...
>>
>>17854568
lol no wonder you were on parole. you one dumb nigger. you don't actually ingest the ajax... you get a small amount into the sample yea but you don't fucking drink ajax. lol your parole officer got you to drink that shit lol
>>
>>17854633
Haha
>>
>>17854568
You're a stupid nigger and you're advice will cause him to fail.

OP just buy some fake pee as suggested. I've done it a dozen times, no problems.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.