[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUICK /ADV/ YOU JUST SMOKED WEED AND HAVE BEEN CALLED IN FOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

QUICK /ADV/ YOU JUST SMOKED WEED AND HAVE BEEN CALLED IN FOR A JOB INTERVIEW TOMORROW. HOW DO YOU PASS A PISS TEST YOU MIGHT TAKE IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS?
>>
By not being that retard that smokes weed while looking for a job.
>>
>>17853723
I applied almost 2 years ago faggot
>>
>>17853723
Order synthetic urine from a trusted website. Look up QuickFix I think it's called.
>>
Drink a ridiculous amount of water right before the test to give off a false negative.

If you're fat it stays in your system longer.

If its a hair test and you are a heavy user. You're absolutely fucked.
>>
>>17853753
Don't they test for synthetic urine these days or is that just a meme?
>>
>>17853757
They make you retake it if it isn't golden enough in color
>>
Two weeks should be enough time unless you're a big pothead. Drink a bunch of water beforehand to ruin the test and retake if you're that worried.
>>
>>17853723
make a friend piss in a cup then attach a tiny pipe to it, shove it up ur sleeve and when the time comes, "pee" in the cup from ur friend's urine up ur sleeve
>>
>>17853774

I've never had this happen to me, ever.
>>
>>17853867
Honestly, you're not going to pass. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>17853872

I'm not even OP dilweed.

I've done drug test where my pee was a clear as a freshly washed glass, and it was fine. Sometimes, people like to say hydrated, ya idiot.
>>
>>17853723
Go to the head shop, buy a kit, and follow the instructions. It will work or not work.
>>
I use my whizzinator
>>
>>17853982
The fake cocks? You use synthetic urine?
>>
Drink. Lots. Of. Water.
>>
>>17853723
Get a friends piss
>>
>>17854308
It only lasts 3 hours though
>>
Drink a lot of green food coloring to freak out the tester. Alternatively, drink red coloring and scream while I pee.

I'm not going to pass anyway, might as well go out laughing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.