[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is clubbing worth it? >over-priced alcohol >music is overshadowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: club.jpg (17KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
club.jpg
17KB, 299x169px
Is clubbing worth it?
>over-priced alcohol
>music is overshadowed by the people dancing, talking etc
>hearing damage as a result
>>
>>17853560
It's only worth it if you challenge your sexual game every time

Other wise might as well drink at a park
>>
>>17853560
I go to the club to dance, if I wanted a club girl I'd go on tinder

Most just go to post up and look cool

Key is to get pretty drunk before

If you aren't going to dance or help get a friend laid it's definitely not worth it
>>
>>17853560
Do molly and fuck girls
Just don't die
>>
>>17853977
This

>>17853829
Also this

Find a club you dig, not a ghetto one (unless you dig that)
>>
if you're trying to get laid, just stick to bars/the streets at night.

clubs are gay/overpriced
>>
Clubs are shit, always hated it, and avoiding it didn't affect my life in the long run at all
>>
>not getting wasted ahead of time
>not sneaking alcohol in
>getting annoyed people are dancing

??????????????? wyd
>>
I go to clubs to dance, have a laugh with my mates and sometimes pull a girl on the dancefloor.
I'm not gonna spend the whole night buying a bitch drinks and grafting her, if I want to fuck I've got Tinder for that.
>>
if it's your thing
you sound like you really don't like it so just don't do it
i would treat clubbing like a trip to six flags or the fair. go in prepared to overspend money on a good bingeful experience
>>
i wouldn't bother with a club unless you are explicitly trying to dance or are with a group. you're going to end up paying a stupid amount of money for what's probably $25 of alcohol had you gone to a regular bar or liquor store.

get close to buzzed before you go, and only buy like 2 drinks at the club if you go. don't expect to get laid
>>
>>17853560
wear ear plugs

drink water

chase girls & dance

hell yes it's worth it :)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.