[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /advice hope you will listen to my story. All my life I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1456073523199.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
1456073523199.png
20KB, 638x547px
Hey /advice hope you will listen to my story.
All my life I have lived in a rich white neighborhood and been the only sort of ethnic kid (I am half Iranian). Everyone hated me and I had no friends. Over the years I have really tried to improve myself I had self-esteem issues anxiety all that shit. Now in college I am popular with everyone and people genuinely likes my personality. Elected as tutor and committee leader for different stuff best friends with the prettiest girl in school we go clubbing every Thursday never pays for anything. I lost 15 kg recently and I look a lot better not perfect but I look fine. I feel so lonely I do have close friends but in the end I feel like no one wants or can relate to me. I have always been a bit weird and creative so growing up in a conform white rich suburb forced me to work around it and made me able to market myself to these rich kids in a more relatable way. But every time we go out my friends hook up with cute guys and here I am feeling so lonely. Feeling like I am in the wrong place. I don’t know what to do because I can’t leave this area until I finish next year, and it’s just so unbearable being this lonely all the time. It’s so conflicting because I have everything my life is really good but I am so depressed and lonely. I always get the “damn Anon you are the perfect gf or you have such a great body why don’t you hook up with more people we don’t get that”. I haven’t been with someone for like 4 years… We are on a study break right now and I am writing this exam assignment. But I just spend the days loathing staring at my screen laying in my bed looking up in the celling. I went to my psychologist who helped me a lot with my anxiety before and she basically told me just to wait… thank you
>>
File: 1481394508836.gif (2MB, 420x262px) Image search: [Google]
1481394508836.gif
2MB, 420x262px
well i can relate up up until the time skip to college.

One thing you failed is how you acted. I also was in a rich white neighborhood (im half Anonish), however, i didn't market myself to get with them. After years i just invited myself to where people with my interest lived. People like me. I didnt suck dicks just to get friends in the "white" neighborhood
>>
>>17852803
If you are in Irvine just leave.
>>
>>17852945
i am a europoor
>>
>>17852958
Oh well my parents are Iraqi and I live in USA and I always grew up around white people. Europoors love me because I can joke with them about soccer and politics and shit. I have a close group of friends that are different races and such. I honestly feel less comfortable around other Iraqis sometimes. I'm male but ummm... I don't really know how females make friends or bond. Males usually make fun of each other in a humorous way. Helps if you can laugh at yourself. For female friends maybe just ask your peers to hang out more outside the club or find some nerdier girls. You don't need to have sex at a club to have fun if it isn't your thing.
>>
>depressed qt half iranian
UW MADISON
W

M
A
D
I
S
O
N
>>
Try to get laid more often. Not even joking. Find a guy.
>>
>>17852969
>soccer
You took the joke too far, motherfucker.
>>
File: 1481650538671.jpg (27KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1481650538671.jpg
27KB, 315x315px
go find your people. Search your entire city for those who you're destined to be with. They ain't coming for you, just search.Once you're done studying, if you didn't find anybody just change towns where you know there are people there that you will meet and have fun with. If you're that desperate now change the school youre going to. just dont bitch about something if you aint ready to change it yourself
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>17852969
>soccer

i think i've heard enough.
حايوان lel
>>
>>17853102
>>17853096
don't get mad habibi ;)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.