[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How true is this? Does the male average is really 3? Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1481556856388.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
1481556856388.gif
49KB, 983x622px
How true is this?

Does the male average is really 3?

Does this mean a 6-7 male is on the top 10% male percentile?

Also, it seems males mature later than females.
http://www.counselheal.com/articles/5709/20130611/men-mature-11-years-later-women-study.htm
>>
What advice could you possibly want from this thinly veiled r9k post
>>
>>17852799
I want female opinions.
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>17852801
Here's some male advice

Statistics and graphs are a poor excuse for legitimate human contact. Go talk to some females if you want their opinions.
>>
>>17852822
the study and data seems legit.

I do also think is true, since when I leave my house and I see the average male on the street, he's ugly as fuck.
>>
>>17852795
>Does the male average is really 3?
>Does this mean a 6-7 male is on the top 10% male percentile?
You haven't read the graph properly. It shows that an average man gets a rating of two, average woman just over three, and an average person three. However, that's on a scale of one to five, not one to ten.
>>
>>17852836
>he thinks is hard to multiply by 2 to make the scale 10
>>
>>17852841
Your reading comprehension is on a par with op's ability to interpret the graph. Go and read the post I replied to again, and see if you can understand why you've just made yourself look like an idiot.
>>
>>17852849
>the male rating of two is the same as a rating of 4 in a 10 scale
>average women receive a rating of 3 which is 6 in a 10 scale
OP is correct, he's simply using the 10 points scale.

U seem unable to understand basic high school math.
>>
>>17852795
Ok, let's be entirely honest here:
- Women are usually cuter and prettier than men.
- Women are often vaguely bisexual.
- Therefore, women will consider attractiveness across genders.
- Therefore, men end up with ratings that are lower on average because women are subconsciously also comparing them with women, who are prettier on average.
- High-test men with good skin and facial bones can still rank highly, but this is a small minority.
- Meanwhile, men have higher sex drives and aren't as picky about looks, as long as the girl isn't fat or deformed.
- Thankfully, looks are a smaller contributor to attraction, for women.
There you go, OP, I solved the problem.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.