[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last 2 doctors I spoke to wanted to send me back to the mental

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: nUMtrUV[2].jpg (62KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
nUMtrUV[2].jpg
62KB, 720x960px
The last 2 doctors I spoke to wanted to send me back to the mental hospital. I said no to the first one, but this time I've been given 7 days to 'volunteer' or I'll be forced into treatment.

I'm scared to death /adv/
>>
>>17852794
Enjoi your last 7 days
>>
What did you tell them?
>>
>>17852851
Didn't even say anything bad. It just because I have a 'history' of suicidal shit.
>>
>>17852877
Oh, good you didn't say anything that bad. Sounds like you'll be fine then.
>>
>>17852794

Ah, why would you not go? Do you think they want this for the Kek? This is for your benefit, not theirs.
>>
>>17852906
Losing control in a medical setting scares the shit out of me. They're concerned about my 'safety' but being there really fucks me up more than help.
>>
>>17852877
Why are you so scared? List every reason.
>>
File: imagesQKTGYTZR.jpg (11KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
imagesQKTGYTZR.jpg
11KB, 200x252px
>>17852917
Tell them that for fucks sake. Tell them how you feel. Tell them you are sacred. They will listen and help.
>>
>>17852920
Because they'll make me take meds I don't wanna take and I need to be free.
>>
>>17852924
So don't go to doctor what are they gonna do send the gestapo after you?
>>
File: 1433345106414.jpg (55KB, 561x543px) Image search: [Google]
1433345106414.jpg
55KB, 561x543px
>>17852924
> I need to be free
Do you have a job? Car payment? Rent?

Nobody is free. We merely get to choose which obligations kill us in the end.

You did the crime. Now do the time. If you didn't want to be forced into a hospital, you should not have done suicidal shit.
>>
>>17852938
If he lives in the US the government does have the authority to come forcibly detain you, yes.
>>
>>17852943

in Switzerland it's the same
>>
>>17852941
>Suicide
>Crime
Statist please
>>
File: 7ba.png (126KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
7ba.png
126KB, 500x320px
>>17852943
> If he lives in the US the government does have the authority to come forcibly detain you
If the court so orders it, upon the writ of a psychologist, or just 2 people who think you're an asshole, you may be detained until a writ of habeas corpus is filed with the court - OCGA 37-3- 41

Here's the kicker, though: if you are involuntarily confined by court order, you CANNOT be released until such writ is filed. If no one will file it for you (The mental hospital is not in the habit of letting its patients stroll on down to the courthouse), you can be stuck in that hole indefinitely, without access to a phone.

This is why being an asshole is generally a bad idea.
>>
>>17852924
What are you diagnosed with?

I am bi polar and had huge mood swings and medication was one of the best things that ever happened to me. Medication doesn't change who you are or change you in a bad way. It eliminates the problems an illness in your head is causing so you can be yourself. You're not yourself right now. You're dominated by a mental illness that isn't you.

Let me try to explain it better. My bi polar self isn't the real me. It's the mental illness separate from who I am as a person expressing itself from my personality. It's like saying i'm the real me when I have the flu or something. No, the way my personality changes from having the flu isn't who I really am. I am myself when the flu goes away.

There is a genetic test you can have done that will give you medication that has almost or no side effects at all. Bring it up to your psychiatrist and these doctors and your parents. Otherwise if they put you on anti psychotics you might get really bad side effects.

There is nothing to fear from going to that medical setting. All that will happen is that they will eagerly and happily work with you to make you feel better. And then you'll feel better and leave and be ok. It'll be great. Probably really boring. But really good for you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.