[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayy guess what - It's another relationshit thread, except

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: (4).jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
(4).jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
Ayy guess what - It's another relationshit thread, except with options.
>1) Burn all bridges, move on easier.
>2) Try to stay friends, probably get depressed once she finds somebody else.
>3) Try to reignite romantic attraction.

Both of us are 26, been dating for 3 years. Last couple months have been quiet and distant. Skipping all the minor stuff she sent this yesterday:

>I love you Seke, I do... However I think it'll be best for me to not continue pursuing a romantic relationship with you.
>I feel like we have a lot to offer each other that we should continue to do, without being lovers, just friends. I want to talk with you and be your friend, just not continue the romance. It sucks, that it took me this many years to figure it out, but I think it's what's best for me.
>My feelings have changed lately, that's just how things go.
>>
>>17852694
1, always 1

After a year think about 2 if you'd like
>>
>>17852694
2 is not an option. Getting friendzoned by a girl you used to date reflects so fucking badly on you emotionally and personally plus she's just doing it because she thinks having your support is a guarantee no matter what. Fuck that. You're gonna want to make her regret her tactless idea to break up with you on the terms of that sudden moment of "clarity" she had.

Since she made the decision I say you will want to do number 1. You can mix in a bit of 3 in there if she ever comes crawling back by trying to appeal to you. But first and foremost you need to establish that you cannot be her friend.
>>
Man I love 4chan's fierce no-friendzone policy
>>
File: 1477780527159.jpg (35KB, 368x321px) Image search: [Google]
1477780527159.jpg
35KB, 368x321px
> tfw you get friendzoned after three years of dating

The only real option is 1 btw
>>
What's 4chan's recommended way of burning bridges?
>>
Don't feel at fault for thinking about burning bridges, demoting you to a friend is most of times a way to covertly telling you that she doesn't want you but also doesn't want to look like the "villain".
No offense but if she doesn't know what she really wants from you, don't let her waste your time.

You're not going away forever, but you need the time to get your shit together in order to move on and be capable of seeing her without feeling like shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.