[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've gotten fat over the past 8 years and now I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: T.jpg (63KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
T.jpg
63KB, 500x250px
I've gotten fat over the past 8 years and now I've found out that my thyroid is pretty much the reason for it.
It's almost completely shit down its work, I'm constantly tired, sleep 13 hours a day, lack motivation to get out of bed and do anything, I'm losing hair, my memory keeps degenerating and so on
My doc also refuses to give me proper medication to fix my problem. Therefore first of all I'm looking for a way to get that fat off my waist. Maybe that'll help me with my mental state aswell.
The problem is just it's ridiculously hard to do so when you have a dysfunctional thyroid, so is there anything I can do or should I just give up and live with it?
>>
...see a different doctor?

Your current one sounds useless and he's not helping, what are his suggestions for getting better?
>>
>>17852521
He's currently giving me pills to replace the missing thyroid hormones in my body, but the dose is way below my needs. The symptoms aren't getting any better but he said my dose is fine, the problem is just that he's the only doc around 10 miles since the village I'm living in is pretty small, and I can't afford seeing another doc on a regular basis.
>>
>>17852535
Go online and figure out how to get more thyroid medication legally or illegally. Or decide to walk or bus more than 10 miles to get a new doctor. Is there no public transportation? You'd only need to do it once a month for your prescription I think. You need to be proactive for your health.
>>
>>17852521
Maybe OP is just a fat lazy faggot and like most fat lazy faggots says it's a thyroid problem. His doctor's just calling him on his bullshit.

Hey I could be wrong and the doctor could be ass though.
>>
>>17852564
You gotta go here for blood tests, then again to see the results and to get your medicine.
Our public transportation lines are pretty shitty, I guess I'll just take the walk
>>17852574
My TSH levels were at 8.3 when we started the medication, and now it's down to 4.1, which is quite an improvement but it's still nowhere near "fine" levels at all. the optimal range is 1.2-2.0, I don't blame him for not listening because he's the only doc for the entire place
>>
http://store.infowars.com/Survival-Shield-X-2--Nascent-Iodine_p_1322.html

this really helped my thyroid issues and my energy levels shot through the roof since i started using it
iodine is very much needed for your thyroid its literally the fucking checmical that makes it function

google iodine and thyroid function, then buy some nacscent iodine
i guarantee you'll feel better
>>
>>17852517
>My doc also refuses to give me proper medication to fix my problem.

if your TSH blood test is too high like over 5 then see a different doctor

if what you typed in op is accurate your current doc is a total shithead
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.