[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people say it's wrong to try to score with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Why do people say it's wrong to try to score with a girl who has recently split up with her boyfriend?
I mean if you were interested in her since before it's okay right?
And even if her now ex-boyfriend is/was your friend, right?

Also, not really related but why is it considered bad for a guy to be "used" by a girl who just wants to make someone else jealous? Does it count as "used" if the guy is aware of it and okay with it and enjoying the moment?
>>
>>17852446
Most people would not like if there best friend swept up their ex
It's makes it hard to get over her when she's still going to be around

You have poor empathy skills
>>
>>17852518
Even so, I don't get why some guy's feelings are more important than your feelings for a girl.
>>
>>17852446

Several possible reasons, maybe a few at the same time:

-She is sad and vulnerable emotionally speaking, so it could be seen as taking advantage of that.

-You are closing the door on her getting back with the guy if you move in too quickly, so it's bad form to do it if the guy is a friend. Also, they may have had a fight and would get back together in a few days.

-It might look like you guys had something going on before the break up. Like you were waiting to make it public when the original couple splits up.

-If you get with her, you might want to have her hang up with the group. Your friend might not like that. Also how can he complain about his break-up if you re gonna defend the girl?

I'm sure there are more reasons, these ones are just the first that I could think of.
>>
>>17852524
If my friend came up to me and said that this girl is the one
I really like her

And it's been a bit since we broke up I'd totally be fine
But coming in right when the wounds are still fresh is a dick move
You need to give time for everybody to heal
It's like kicking a guy while he's down after a fight and then calling yourself a winner. Smart but a dick move

There's so many girls out in the world. So the fact that you go after this one that's your friends fresh ex means she better be more special than all the other girls out there otherwise you're just being a vulture
>>
>>17852524
>Even so, I don't get why some guy's feelings are more important than your feelings for a girl.

Because the guy is your friend, maybe?
>>
>>17852524
Because 'some guy' who is also your friend, has had his feelings hurt far worse by the breakup of his relationship than your feelings would be if you simply waited a bit or went for someone else. Do you actually have feelings for this girl or do you just want to score with her? Do you care about your friend?

Sure--if she broke up with someone and you didn't know them, then it doesnt really matter. But you know this person. You are not on bad terms with them. Deciding to go for the woman they broke up with and still have feelings for probably, means you are actively deciding to hurt this person in your life, and you don't care about it. He probably still loves her and is trying his best to get over it. Finding out that his friend went over and fucked her wouldn't help his mental state at all. He trusts you to be his support. You can't support him by getting with his ex right now. If you give it a year or so then it should be ok, but don't listen to your dick right now.

I know you don't have empathy but most other people do. So it's your choice to rock the boat and possibly get excluded from your friend group, or wait and make a better decision.
>>
Sage, fake, gay.
>>
There is nothing wrong with trying to score with a girl at any relationship stage - as long as you are single.

Shes in a relationship? Thats on her if she cheats. Further, if she is gonna cheat, might as well be the one getting your dick wet - amirite?

After she is broken up - dude come on shes fucking single. Stop being a beta pussy bitch and go smash that shit.

Married - see "Shes in a relationship"

Have fun chasing that tail.
- Doctor D.
>>
>>17852579
Not the homie
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.