[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chilling at girl's apartment smoking and watching TV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3434.png (847KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3434.png
847KB, 750x1334px
>chilling at girl's apartment smoking and watching TV
>her roommate and roommate's boyfriend come home
>roommate's boyfriend starts sayings a bunch of weird shit out loud like how the girl I'm with likes anal and how she used to be into religion

The whole room would just go silent every time he said something like that, how are u even supposed to respond to that like um what
>>
When someone is repeatedly going over an others boundaries, is it totally okay to tell them to shut up and/or get the fuck out.
>>
>>17852410
This. Don't just stare in shock.
And don't ask him to stop it, tell him to.
>>
>>17852410
>>17852435
They all knew each other, they've known each other for years now, so it was hard to know where the line is drawn between them I guess. It was only my 2nd time over to her place and the 1st time meeting that guy
>>
>>17852532

The guy is extremely insecure because he believes you're gonna steal his girlfriend away.

Either tell him to shut up or completely ignore him when he goes on stupid tyrades.
>>
>>17852630

Sorry, I read the post wrong, but the guy still is insecure and my advice is still correct.

He's probably butthurt because he asked her out in the past and got denied.
>>
I hope it doesn't affect how you treat your girl. At the very least you already know that you'll be able to fuck her in the ass lol
>>
>>17852400
Sounds like a weird fucking dude, make a joke of it and say "Ummm... Awkwaaard haha" and ease the tension in the room. Hopefully it will make him realise while still having a gentle laugh about his own strange commentary.
When you come across people like that in life, sometimes (God knows how) they have never been told how weird they are or had it pointed out while they're exhibiting socially awkward behavior. Some people are just totally oblivious.
You might do him some good to poke fun if you go about it the right way.
>>
>>17852730
I do this
I'm aware that it makes everyone uncomfortable
I still do it
Weeds out the lames and keeps people from thinking the weather is ever an appropriate subject of discussion
>>
>>17852730
>Uhm... omgee awkward
>cucked beta

Tell him to shut the fuck up
>>
I have a 'friend' who likes to sandbag me when I'm on dates, too. Though it's because he's a narcissist and is revolted by the thought of any man besides him getting ANY attention, even if he's literally with his (now ex) girlfriend.

It's likely he thought he was being cute, or helping, or maybe he just wanted to embarrass his friend. I certainly have friends who enjoy doing that. It's also very possible he's just jealous, because some dudes just feel like all the women in the room belong to them.

Normally, I'd tell the dude to fuck right off. If they're all friends, though the best thing to do is play along. If he stepped over a boundary, they'll berate him themselves. Given that you don't really know their dynamic, going all Tough Guy can backfire in a lot of cases.
>>
>>17852730

>"ummmm... awkwardd"

Don't do this OP. It's a bitch move and just makes the situation more awkward.
>>
>>17852730
>>17852775
>>17852781
>>17852893
>>17853009
Thanks for the replies. I just didn't really feel comfortable that time around saying something because I didn't know any of them too well, even the girl I was with. I'll probably just pretend like it didn't happen and hopefully she's not too shook about it because honestly I feel worst for her
>>
>>17852400
ask your girl how she would prefer you to respond in that kinda situation, emphasize not wanting to make shit weird between her and her roomate but not wanting to stand by while this guy is rude as fuck,
if you think you can get away with texting her or showing her your phone to check in in that situation do that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.