[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at one of the top universities in my country I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s.gif (53KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
53KB, 500x200px
I'm at one of the top universities in my country
I'm getting decent grades
I've got a hot gf
I'm in good shape
Pretty much got a guaranteed job when I graduate
Decent social life
Yet with all this I'm unmotivated, everything feels like a chore, even playing vidya
Nothing is fun anymore, I get bored doing pretty much everything
I just want to know why
>>
>>17852090
That's modern life for you. Nothing really matters, you just do shit to keep yourself busy. It's empty and some people can't lose themselves in the meaningless bullshit as well as others.
>>
>>17852090
Could be depression, it's a common symptom of depression. Go get tested or whatever.
>>
you dont love your gf
you dont love what you are doing
you dont like your social circle

everybody is telling you how great it is but it just isnt
shit happens

change
>>
>>17852093
So I just continue till I die?
>>17852095
I'll see my doc next week
>>17852101
How do I change? Do I drop everything and start over?
>>
>>17852122
If it's not depression (could be, unmotivation is a huge sign) then you need to figure out what makes YOU happy. You've been spoonfed that a hot gf and shit will make you happy, for your whole life. Well buddy it's not really like that.

I would go experience and try everything I can. Take up a new hobby, join a club, do something different. It could also be that you're hust bored and need new stimulations.
>>
>>17852090
>I'm at one of the top universities in my country
So what do you study? Why did you pick it?

>I've got a hot gf
Is she your gf because she's hot?

>Pretty much got a guaranteed job when I graduate
Something you actually want to do or some shit where you waste your life to get couple fiat dollars?
>>
>>17852090
It's all a lie
It's the reccomended path because it's the safest and provides the most opportunities

Find something that actually interest you
Start racing jet skis
Become a sculptor
Start rapping
Whatever just something out there and you'll get a direction
>>
>>17852090

You've become complacent, try change something up. If you lost it all you'd realise how good you really have it, it's easy to take things for granted. You're bored because your future seems like its all mapped out, things have a way of working out not as you'd expect. So try to enjoy what you have while you have it cause your life in 5 years will likely be completely different.
>>
>>17852122
youll have to figure it out yourself for a change
>>
Get a hobby.

Try not to go to /toy/, that board will suck all the money out of your life.
>>
Play an online game and join a guild/team/whatever.
Really get into, like emotionally invested in whether or not your group is good in the online community.
When you get bored of that, just leave it and find another game.
Rinse and repeat.

This is actual advice, games give you a false sense of accomplishment, make use of that.
>>
File: youcant.png (53KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
youcant.png
53KB, 400x300px
I feel like there isn't nothing in this world besides sex. Name something that isn't related to it.
Protip: read image title.
>>
>>17853123
Philosophy.
>>
>>17853151
Discussing different problems usually to look smart and prove a point, to be superior than others to get more pussy.
>>
>>17853123
I kind of agree with you.
>>17853165
Any talk in front of girls is about sex. At least this is the experience I've had with people around my age. Maybe guys acknowledged that girls are not interested in any deep conversation. My talk is usually too boring for them.
>>
>>17852090
You've wasted your early life preparing for a job while not actually pursuing things that interest you and make you happy. Yes, security is important, but having a job is secondary to living happily and I'm only starting to realise this now. I saw people like you growing up. They got the grades, they had the confidence, they were told they'd grow up to do big things, but when I meet these people now, they're just fucking robots. They're lifeless, characterless, cogs in a pointless system through the eye of time. They measure their happiness by how big their salary is or what Ivy league school they graduated from. Not by what they've experienced, how much they've achieved through something they loved. You're problem OP is that you think you have everything, when you really have nothing.
>>
>>17852090
You could be a psychopath. Only the blood of the weak will make you happy, faggot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.