[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

almost killed myself over the girl i dated for 3 years really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: empty.jpg (41KB, 1280x900px) Image search: [Google]
empty.jpg
41KB, 1280x900px
almost killed myself over the girl i dated for 3 years really loved her thought i could never move on. Then i met this other gal dated for a few months she helped me deal with my PTSD/Depression and i helped her deal with her recently killed best friend seemed perfect got a text from her earlier today

" sorry anon I Cant do this anymore. I like someone else. I didnt mean for it to happen it just happened."

I just dont understand guys. Fuck this hurts.
>>
some people deal with stress like that, i personally prefer being single if big stuff is happening in my life.

but i dont know the details of your situation OP. take a day to feel like shit then move on, and take more days as needed such that it doesnt negatively impact your life too much
>>
>>17852056
Get a dog for unconditional loyalty and companionship and a fleshlight for sexual urges, ignore women.
This is the ultimate solution - the sooner you get started the better, if you wish to avoid getting hurt and let down over and over again.
>>
When you and your friend are both hurt and depressed, and lean on each other to heal, it makes things easier. You both feel less pain. You both get over it quicker. It's like putting a bandage over an emotional wound.

The problem lies in once that part of your relationship is no longer there. When it's time to, metaphorically discard the bandages. When you and she aren't the traumatized individuals you were when you first got together, it turns out that you fell for someone that no longer exists, and she as well..

Because you shared this emotional and amazing experience, you and she will probably be able to be friends for life. If she's a great girl then maybe you should consider if that can be enough.
>>
>>17852069
Dogs only love you because you feed them, it's been scientifically proved.
>>
>>17852117
and people only feel because of chemicals who gives a fuck?
>>
>>17852117
also gee anon dogs love you when you're nice to them and do things for them just like people? who would have thought
>>
>>17852117
It's true
>>
>>17852056

That sucks man, but just think for a bit you were probably in a worse spot to begin with after you first break up and with this new girl you essentially used each other for support for a few months, now that she's left maybe just think of her coming into your life as a positive to get you back on your feet and your mind off your ex. This recent relationship (if you want to call it that) shouldn't be too hard to get over because it was reasonably short and worked because you both needed someone to lean on at the time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.