[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am almost 20 years old and would like to have sex with my partner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0787.jpg (67KB, 1080x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0787.jpg
67KB, 1080x1050px
I am almost 20 years old and would like to have sex with my partner of 2 years. However, my parents are mega religious "no sex until marriage" types and will not let me do this at home (living with them because my college is down the street). Where is a nice private place where we can fool around without getting caught?
>>
>>17851600
Are you sure that you're ready for sex if you can't figure out something so simple?
>>
>>17851600
>>
>>17851612
This, and get a motel room
>>
Car, outside, motel, in your house when no one is home, in your house when everybody is home..

I love sneaky sex. It's the best.
>>
>>17851600
Ever heard the saying "hindsight is always 20/20"? It's true. Are you gonna be kicking yourself because you didn't go for it? Are you gonna be kicking yourself because you did go for it?

"Whatever you do, you'll regret it."
--quote from The cat who walks through walls, Robert A. Heinlein. (a sci-fi novel of a different era, feels elegant compared to today)

Man up and make a decision for yourself for once. It's time. Unless you want to live an insipid life devoid of meaning.
Live and learn. Make mistakes, grow. You only live once.

Think of it this way
1) You aren't a vet who went to war a virgin, lived but got horridly injured which included losing his genitals. Doomed to be a forever virgin--even if he could get some approximation and incur a debt (which the country would gladly owe), it could never be now what it might have been; all cuz he was too afraid.

2) You seriously think those ultra religious cults, who are prudish on the face of it, are above telling a young lady in the family to seduce a young man into cutting off his family and coming to their way of life and thought? You're naive.

You could accuse me of being an agnostic deist, but I'm not gonna bullshit you here.
You will find sooner or later, if you really do a consistency test on yourself, your folks, and anyone really, that everyone is human and we can't know everything. You might be surprised some people can't live up to their own standards they set for everyone else.

Karma doesn't care if you explore a curiosity (especially for the first time), karma cares whether or not you're a piece of shit as a human being and knowingly do it for wrong malicious reasons. You're allowed honest mistakes.

Truth be told if you're 2 years into it, that's better than like 90%. You're safe to play around a bit. --Can't be that pure if you're here.

>>17851626
done too often younger and you'll be retraining yourself later/older to not nut after only 30 seconds of being inside her
>>
>>17851600
When I was in high school my gf and I both had parents who were not down with us having sex.

We fucked in the woods a lot. I don't know what your area's like (and obviously this isn't super feasible in the winter) but if you can find a nice park or something where you can go off the trail and set up a tent or a hammock or something you're good to go. Has the potential to be more romantic than a motel or something, and in general I would not recommend car sex because it is cramped and easily interrupted by passersby or police or who knows.

But honestly as a near 20 year old you're a legal adult, you could just walk into a motel and drop the 40 bucks for a night and spend the whole day alternating fucking and falling asleep in eachothers arms in a bed that you won't even have to clean up afterwards.
>>
Make use of God's loophole. (the anus)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.