[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over my fear of approaching women. Once a conversation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1445823019166.jpg (87KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1445823019166.jpg
87KB, 680x418px
How do I get over my fear of approaching women. Once a conversation has started I'm fine and can keep it going, but approaching and initiating a conversation makes my autism go into overdrive. Why is this
>>
>>17851443

you can use alcohol or simply get good at cold reads. it takes practice and an ability to easily shrug off rejection
>>
>>17851443
By doing it more and more until it's no longer a fear.
>>
>>17851443

you had a negative experience when you were younger and you took it too personally.

the difference between the alpha and the beta is that the alpha isn't afraid of imaginary consequences. he knows that if he asks out a woman and shes not interested, it isn't a judgement on him.

the alpha has been rejected WAY more than the average beta. why? because the beta is afraid of rejection. he thinks it means something. he thinks there is a ratio, a percentage, that defines him and decides how happy he is, and he can cheat it by simply not playing the game.

the alpha on the other hand knows that if a girl says no, it simply not a match. its not cuz hes ugly, or weird, or lame, or a loser. she simply didn't feel chemistry. nothing to take personally.

imagine if you will you went up to a bunch of men every day and striked up conversation. not every guy wants to be your friend so most would do what women do: politely decline, or let things fade out. you wouldnt take it personally though you just assume they're busy / have their own life.

well with girls its like that but even more strict because they're only allowed one boyfriend. so they have to be even more choosy. thats why they only go for a guy if the guy just brings out those tingles, those bubbles.

remember that if you ask out a girl and she says no, then your life is exactly the same as it was an hour ago, and in an hour shes already forgotten and doesn't care. no one cares. no one remembers. its just a meaningless event.

so going up adn talking to women is even easier.
>>
female here:
your shyness/nervousness is almost always endearing. break the ice by being honest, tell her you are nervous and shy.
>>
>>17851649
Yeah, she might be just as nervous! That in itself can be an icebreaker and if you really can keep the conversation going after that then problem solved!
>>
if i was a female i would want to stab any guy who decided to hit on me. i dont know what u dumb bitches are thinking. literally would last about an hour as a woman before i killed somebody
>>
>>17851443
Not wanting to hijack your thread anon, but I'm pretty much in the same boat

Yet I don't have an issue approaching women, I have NO clue what to say. I can't just shit something out for the sake of saying hi, it doesn't feel right. It's like if you told me to stick my hand in fire. I'm not afraid to, but I know nothing good will come of it.

Billy Joel made sense to me

"I might find the courage
Yeah I might get up the nerve
But if my timing ain't just right what purpose would it serve?"

I can't get the timing, or find the timing, or know when there is the appropriate timing in a college setting, either in the lecture halls, or waiting inbetween classes in the student union.

>How do I talk to a girl I've never met before on campus without it being extremely forced and obvious of what I'm doing?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.