[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spent all my teen years fawning over a guy in a hugely successful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

I spent all my teen years fawning over a guy in a hugely successful band. Cut to the dawn of twitter, I tweeted him a few times, he DM'd me, and we began chatting on the regular. I kept it a total secret that I was aware of how famous he was, and that I had spent about 5 years of my life thinking about him every second. He had a girlfriend at the time, and the press was commenting on how bad their relationship seemed (she was always shouting at him in public)

Life happened, his band blew up HUGE again (they'd died down a bit) and he basically left twitter, as he detests all his 11 year old fan girls (lol.) We fell out of touch. I never stopped thinking about him though. about 5 years after that, he is married with babies, and I am also married with no kids. His band is playing our city, and I beg my husband to buy me a meet and greet pass. My husband knew I was obsessed with this band and had a crush on this guy, but that was it. I go to the M+G alone (husband didn't want to spend too much). As soon as I walk into the M+G area, "my" guy recognises me and shouts my name. 5 years had passed, we'd never even met, and he knew me immediately. He hugged me, I flirted with him a little (to the awkwardness of his band mates), got a photo taken and left.

Immediately after leaving (literally within 1 minute) he sends me a private message on Twitter, asking me to get back in touch with him, and that we should chat up. He even gives me his private email (something he had never done before.)

While waiting for the concert, my husband sees a notification pop up... from him. He is immediately confused "Why is that extremely famous guy personally messaging you?" I explain everything to him. He started crying. We talked it out, and returned back to normal, under the condition I never emailed "him."

Secretly that night I emailed him. I felt so dirty, but it everything said was innocent. We emailed back and forth a few times, but then... he stopped replying. CONT
>>
What happened guys? Did this guy, an extremely wealthy/famous guy in a huge band with kids, actually have a crush on me? I can't stop thinking about it. It was 2 years ago this happened. Is there a chance some day in the future me and this guy could actually get together? I love my current husband, but I'm truly obsessed with this guy, and have been for 10 years now
>>
Wow you actually took time to make this shitty b8? Go write your cuck fan-fictions elsewhere.
>>
>>17850707
Not b8. Not "cuck fan fiction" either. The fact you've used the word "cuck" in this has made me feel even worse about it, thanks
>>
>>17850679
oh man
this is like a fucking nightmare
you do realize if your husband could have read this before he started dating you he wouldn't have touched you with a ten foot pole?

i refuse to believe this is real.
you couldn't be so fucking shitty
all these fucking "female" ragebait threads are really fucking up any chances i will ever have to be in a healthy relationship.
>>
>>17850767
What is so surreal about this situation? The key thing I think I left out was his band had completely died when I was talking to him regularly, he was a nobody. The last anyone had heard of him was their latest album that totally flopped. It was only by chance they fell into the popular crowd again. I didn't just tweet a superstar and they replied to it, he didn't have many followers for a long time.

Yes, it is a nightmare for me. I love my husband with all my heart, I do, and I know this other guy probably does not want me at all (as I said, he cut off emailing pretty quickly) but it's an obsession at this point
>>
>>17850795
Clearly you don't love your husband all that much if you pull this shit. Get real this is shitty behaviour and if you have any respect for your marriage you'll cease this kind of behaviour.

There's no advice to be given. Either do the right thing or keep being a shitty person.
>>
>>17850795
>What is so surreal about this situation?
i would literally rather die alone than be the husband in this situation
if you cant see why, you are fucking sick.
actually, unironically, kill yourself.
it would make the world a better place.
>>
Me and my girl have a deal that we get to have sex with one celebrity if the situation ever arises one time

I chose Ariana grande and I regret it
>>
>>17850807
>if you have any respect for your marriage
if you have any respect for your husband you will get a divorce.
>>
I know what I'm doing is wrong. I never said it wasn't wrong. I feel dirty constantly, honestly all the time. What I want to know is, what was actually going on on the other guy's side? Do you think he was interested?
>>
>>17850824
>I feel dirty constantly
scrub it clean with a bath of acid.
>>
>>17850819
I brought that up to my husband, he said absolutely not under any circumstances. I explained that its normal for couples to talk about that, but he said the context of this with the one that I obviously picked was different
>>
>>17850824
Fuck off. Why does that matter? What about how your husband feels?

This has to be bait.
>>
>>17850679
>under the condition I never emailed "him."
Why the fuck did you agree on such childish shit?

>Secretly that night I emailed him. I felt so dirty, but it everything said was innocent.
It doesn't matter what was said. If you agree on idiotic "no contact" shit, then you should indeed do as you promise ... hence you shouldn't make such a dumb promise in the first place.

Do you intend to fuck this band guy? No? Then you could've make it clear to your hubby. Yes? Well, then you need to be more subtle about it.

>he stopped replying. CONT
Is that where something interesting happens? Go on.
>>
>>17850831
Or post dm messages op
>>
>>17850815
What are you even so mad about? Cucks get cucked all the time. They basically ask for it with their behavior.
>>
women are pretty stupid, aren't they lads?
>>
>>17850679
this b8 is of abysmally low quality
>>
>>17850866
stupid? yes
although this is more like... sociopathic and pure evil.
>>
>>17850866
I'm not female. Which probably has a lot to do with it.
>>
>>17850679
Don't push it OP, you've already done enough.
>>
The men getting triggered by this is fucking hysterical
>>
OP, just do whatever YOU want.

But be wise.
Think about it.
You really think your obsession can flesh out into a healthy, long lasting relationship? Go for it. All. The. Way. If you don't make any real deciscions while trying to semi please everyone, you'll be fucking yourself more than you already have by waiting 2 years since and Still thinking of it.

If you don't think it'll work out and you'd rather stay with your husband forever (doesn't seem like it, don't kid yourself, stop judging with all the views you Think are yours, and just See what Is), then stay with him. There are no right or wrong answers, but lingering between this kind of fork is to not make any decisions, not truly help anyone involved, and not truly love yourself.

Make up your damn mind.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.