[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Adv/ Is it exteremly beta to ask a for a girls number over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161210-233641.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161210-233641.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
/Adv/

Is it exteremly beta to ask a for a girls number over instagram/social media? We had a very cool interaction and i didnt get a chance to get her number. Would it be weird? Just something simple like "i didnt get a chance to get your number, i'd like to take you out some time"
>>
nah, go for it
>>
>>17850585
You're the man. If it works out i will never forget you
>>
>>17850597
no guarantees if you're autistic about it though
>>
Is meeting up a possibility?

Is she within an hour drive?

If not, don't. If she lives nearby, just message her "we should hang out sometime, what's your schedule like?"

then after she tells you her schedule, set up a date. Since you got a definite date set, just message her "Sounds great, see you then. Number in case something comes up?"

then get her number. Don't text her, just arrive at the date.

Don't get girls numbers and text them to get to know them. Texting is for setting dates. You'll bore them with your inaction if you don't ask her out within a few texts and they'll ghost you.
>>
>>17850608
She is about an hour away and where i live thats not too bad. We have some mutual friends and have already got the initial small talk introduction shit out of the way.
>>
>>17850583
I know a girl who found a LDR relationship with a guy from snapchat.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.