[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been recently dealing with a psycho ex girlfriend who's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: EvilExGF.jpg (40KB, 300x448px) Image search: [Google]
EvilExGF.jpg
40KB, 300x448px
I've been recently dealing with a psycho ex girlfriend who's now convinced, from reading shit on Tumblr, that I "coerced" her into consenting to doing sexual acts and thus sexually assaulted her. She claims that I "abused" her and "forced" her into them, when all I did was ask and she complied. And now she's telling people when she did them, she was not legal age. What's she's not telling people is that she is lying about her age and that she did consent. And of course everyone on there takes her side because women can do no wrong and all men are bestial rapists. I still have the texts from back then that shows she's lying,she consented,said she was legal. I can't let this go unchecked any longer because I fear with each passing day eventually the cops will show up at my house. I don't know what to do. Should I go to the cops before she does? Get a Lawyer? What's the least messy way of dealing with this?

tldr; crazy ex decides to pull the "I consented back then, but I regret it now, so I'll just say he sexually assaulted me" act and I need a way of countering that and proving I'm innocent and she is a lying manipulative bitch.
>>
>>17850330
She's not gonna call the cops stop being such a pussy and ignore her

She has no bounds
>>
>>17850340
This. Keep those texts though.
>>
>>17851715
THIS. ALL MY THIS.
>>
>>17850330
Keep the texts. Ignore her. If she tries to charge you, get a lawyer. If this damages your reputation, get a lawyer to sue her for slander.
>>
>>17850330
Cops immediately
Tell them that your ex-gf is telling lies about you, keep all proof on hand that it was consentual and do not message this crazy bitch anymore.
>>
>>17850330

Honestly, don't bother the cops about this unless she's actively harassing you. Even actual rape cases have trouble going to court.

If mutual friends approach you about her claims, express concern for her mental health and show them the texts if need be.
>>
>>17850330
Keep the text. If your reputation is damaged to a degree you fear that it will seriously impact your life: SUE the shit out of her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.