[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I condition my gf into being my cock slave without her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: giphy.gif (686KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
686KB, 500x281px
How do I condition my gf into being my cock slave without her realizing what's happening
>>
You don't, real life isn't a bdsm fapfic.
>>
>>17850303
that's boring tho
>>
>>17850334
welcome to the real world.
>>
>>17850253
nicotine patch her up every time you sleep together after cumming into her
>>
>>17850334
OK, and?

If you want your gf to indulge in your fantasies you're going to have to communicate them openly, which means a chance of getting shot down. Communicating your kinks as a fun bonus your partner gets just for having sex with you, instead of some horrible secret tends to help. And if she is receptive you can't just act like this is what sex is from now on, she has fantasies too and I doubt one of them is never having vanilla sex again.
>>
>>17850253
Slap her
Pull her hair
Tell her to do things and praise her for them by kissing her and showing her how much you like it when she does that
Then after the first really good cock slave session you massage her head after while cuddling and tell her you love her for the first time. She will now subconsciously associate being a slave as the way to get your affection
>>
Dump her
Find someone as sick as you on fetlife
>>
>>17850334
>that's boring tho
That's reality. If you want to have sex with a person and not just play games with your waifu, then you need to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17850453
or just do step 2 and wait for the fallout
>>
If you had a proper dick and knew how to use it, she'd already be one
>>
>>17850463
She's said 'I love your cock' a few times, but no proper worship
>>
>>17850253
Give her the best head of her life all the time.
>>
>>17850253
you must be chinese
>>
>>17850501
Start having sex on cocaine, just don't tell her it's in her stuff. Well, just let her have it. You don't want to become addicted to her as well.
>>
dont because thats fucking crazy
>>
>>17851386
Ur crazy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.