[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So about 6 years into our marriage, my wife had an affair. After

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: wojakatshore.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
wojakatshore.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
So about 6 years into our marriage, my wife had an affair. After a lot of thought, I decided not to divorce her, for the sake of our two children (both 6 years old at the time)

Since then I've had a few short flings and this year have developed quite a serious relationship with another woman. I'm virtually certain that my wife has never been aware of any of these other women, but the fate of reality always has it that these things come out eventually.

What effect do you think it would have on the children (now both 14) if they ever found out about both my wife's and my own affair? That is the one thing in the back of my mind that makes me think I should leave this other woman. I really don't want them to be damaged in any way by it, but part of me thinks that if they are 20 years or older when it comes out (if it ever does) then they will not seriously be affected at all, beyond the initial shock.
>>
I'm never fucking marrying.
>>
>>17850069
They are already pretty different being raised in a household like this
That shit coming out won't change too much unless it's a big event

Source: raised in a broken home
>>
>>17850076
>They are already pretty different being raised in a household like this

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>17850069
God I hate people. It's a shame you both felt the need to reproduce.
>>
>>17850085
>It's a shame you both felt the need to reproduce.

Do you shave with that edge?
>>
>>17850082
You can believe you're hiding it all you want but kids pick up signs that shit ain't working right and it makes them feel shit
It's like 60% of marriages so it's fine not really different I suppose
>>
>>17850094
People like you raising kids is no joke. It's the cause of a lot of societal problems.
>>
>>17850069
do you get along with your wife? have you guys talked about this?

since you're saying she doesn't know about your flings, she might be under the impression you've forgiven her (lol)
>>
>>17850152

We get along pretty well. No we haven't talked about this.
>>
It will undermine their trust of you. it might even be unconsciously, but they will lose a lot of trust in you, no matter what age it happens.

My cousin's parents both cheated prior to their divorce and it is just something that lingers over everything. It will be absolutely better for your situation if they're adults when they find out, but it will still be there. And it might even make them poor spouses. Get out of your relationships now. Plan for a divorce once your kids are 18.
>>
>>17850163
how recent was the affair?
>>
>>17850169

It started around February and has been going on since. The other flings were never really for more than a month or two.
>>
>>17850094
Nothing edgy about it, you two are clearly unfit.
>>
>>17850069
kys
>>
My cousin's parents cheated on each other but stayed together for the kids. They are cordial to each other. But you can tell the simmering resentment. My cousin's are quite simply , not gonna make it anywhere in life. Their parents spent too much time hiding affairs to take care of them. My cousin's think it's normal to have affairs and not love your partner in a marriage. Do you want your kids to think that? They can tell at the very least that you're not in love with mommy anymore.
>>
>>17850082
I knew my dad was cheating on my mom for like 5 years and apparently, he had cheated on my mom with like 4-5 different women over like 20 years. Nobody told me it went that deep, but kids pick up on this shit more than you think.
>>
>>17850319
>My cousin's think it's normal to have affairs and not love your partner in a marriage.
Of course they do. They got their genes from cheaters. They will be cheaters, too. How they feel about it intellectually isn't going to change that much, particularly if female; women can rationalize anything.
>>
>>17850617
So if they have cheating genes from dad who got his cheating genes from gramps, does that mean I have the cheating gene too? And all my kids? I've never cheated in my life. Also my cousins are both guys too.
>>
>>17850069
Human are not monogamous by nature, monogamy is only dictated by culture/society. It's healthier both for you if you have an affair.

>these things come out eventually
they don't if you're careful enough (get rid of every digital trace btw, if you use WhatsApp or else, chatlogs should be clean enough for you to show your wife)

Don't waste any thought on morals, she broke her oath.

As long as you're confident enough to be able to maintain the secret (and your affair aswell), I'd just tell you to go on with it.
>>
File: 1481301335207.png (57KB, 872x752px)
1481301335207.png
57KB, 872x752px
omg stopped at decided not.
never , your torturing your kids and your self while she sleeps with whoever she wants now you empowered her to keep on it.
leave the whore.
you stupid fuck.
also I have had 2 wives first was just like yours our son is now 3.
never stay for kids, you pawn. cuck.
>>
File: 1474074180744.jpg (190KB, 500x700px)
1474074180744.jpg
190KB, 500x700px
>>17850617
>genes from cheaters
go kill yourself cunt
>>
>>17850319
>My cousin's think it's normal to have affairs and not love your partner in a marriage.
sounds like france and half of latin america
>>
Cuck xD
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.