[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So of course I'm a hapa strange thing is my dad is Japanese.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

So of course I'm a hapa strange thing is my dad is Japanese.
He's so ashamed of me. I've tried working jobs that don't require college degrees and I've hated all of them. I want to go back into college but, for whatever reason I'm fucking stupid and flunk tests left and right no matter how much I study.

I get extreme waves of self loathing. I'm thinking of harming myself as punishment for even attempting this again but, I'm going to try and do better this time.

How do I not fuck up college? I might have some form of ADHD or some type of unspecified retardation.

What pills are the best to snort or take for focusing better. Yeah I have a problem focusing of somekind.

I need dope to get C's in college how am I supposed to feel better about myself?
>>
File: An Homura double..jpg (94KB, 604x396px) Image search: [Google]
An Homura double..jpg
94KB, 604x396px
Bump because its not a relationship problem.
>>
>>17849878
Go see a medical professional. Buying that shit second hand is expensive and not a long term solution.
>>
>>17849878
Wtf is a hapa?
>>
File: homura.jpg (181KB, 1345x750px) Image search: [Google]
homura.jpg
181KB, 1345x750px
>>17849911
Okay I'll do that. But, how do I accept the fact that I'm a fuck up.
What other drugs should I get?
SSRI's?
>>
>>17849921
Slang for being a half chink.
It's not a good thing to be but, that's what I am.

It's horrible being any part asian and being bad at school. I lament that I live. The more I think about it the more I desire death.
>>
>>17849878
Have you considered getting back in touch with your roots in Asia? There are several programs I can find right now with a simple Google search. It looks like Vietnam and Malaysia are looking for volunteers to teach orphans English, no degree required. This might be what you need to affirm just what your Asian identity means and making a difference in the world. This will make you feel better about yourself!
>>
>>17849927
STIMS DAMMIT STIMS. [spoiler]Stimulants [/spoiler]

Try 25mg of adderall and see how you feel after. It fixed my shit all up.
>>
I had the same problem in high school. Age and lifestyle helps ADD. Cut out the soda, stay the fuck off the drugs, and do some type of work out every day. Once in college I started being able to focus on most of the lecture instead of my mind bouncing all over the place.
Getting a motorcycle helped me learn to focus. At high speeds in city traffic you are dead if you don't learn to focus on a bike. That may not be a good option for you but look into something that requires constant focus.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.