[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am trying to give my girlfriend of 6 months, her first orgasm..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
I am trying to give my girlfriend of 6 months, her first orgasm.. Before she got with me, she had been with you guys. I am her first boyfriend.
(Both 21)

Everytime I try to give her an orgasm by the clitoris, she stops me after 3-5 minutes.
Her body starts shaking a bit, and she gets those tweaks in her body.
But then she tells me to stop, since it's not comfortable for her.

Is it because she is not relaxing?
Thanks!
>>
Unrelated, but this post gave me the feels brah. I posted a thread identical to this about my ex a few months ago.

Anyways, after a year with mine, I managed to give her a clitoral orgasm with my tongue (I was her first). Fingers might be a bit too rough for her.

By "been with you guys" I assume that meant two guys?
>>
>>17849806
Also, try carrying motions with your tongue and fingers. Put your index and middle fingers palm-up into her while giving the "come here" motion.

Do this while licking her clitoris. Get sufficient foreplay! Can't stress that enough. Go MINIMUM 20 minutes of foreplay and dirty talking.
>>
>>17849839
Yes, two guys**

We have really good sex, and the whole orgasm thing is nothing she is like REALLY interested in trying.. We tried anal, but had to give up because it was hurting her too much, even though we used plenty of lube etc.

But she just says it's not comfortable, and it gets too much.. Also that her whole body feels weird.. Since i'm not a woman, it's kinda hard to put myself in the situation and I never had this problem before.. I think it's because she's a bit afraid of it and can't relax.. But not sure, that's why i'm asking you guys!
>>
File: deal with it.gif (1MB, 320x454px)
deal with it.gif
1MB, 320x454px
>She had been with you guys
hell yeah she had nigga
>>
>>17849869
Yeah, I made that sound a bit wrong haha. I meant two guys ofc!
>>
File: IMG_0193.jpg (218KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
218KB, 692x960px
>>17849866
STOP, MY EX DID THE SAME
REEEEE
>mfw

Anywho, I believe she is doing that because she is very close to orgasm. It's not uncommon for a girl to push you off when she is very close, as the experience of orgasm will be new to her and she's likely sensitive.

Idk if you guys remember the first time beating off at 12yr old, but I had almost passed out from the hypersensitivity.
>>
There's imense vulnerability in orgasming. I avoid it like the plague. If she tells you to stop, please listen. Not everyone is crazy about it.
>>
File: they dancin.gif (92KB, 200x136px)
they dancin.gif
92KB, 200x136px
>>17849875
Kek I thought so, but figured I'd point it out.
>>
>>17849896
I stop as soon as she says so, i respect her a lot.
>>
But yeah.. She will come to my place tomorrow, and then I'll ask if she's up for trying again. Then I'll do lots of foreplay and really get her going, and see if it succeeds.
Anything I should do else?
>>
>>17849938
Just not stress about it. Go with the flow, make her feel as comfortable as possible.
>>
>>17849896
While it's definitely good to respect boundaries, you might want to seek therapy for why you think like that, because it's not healthy.
>>
>>17849806
try and put pressure around the clit, not directly on it. That shit is too sensitive. find a rhythm that gets her off. Don't switch it up.
>>
If she thinks it's too strong, try stimulating her clit over the hood, and not directly

The other option is awesome but by your posts I doubt you'll have the guts: "force" her through an orgasm. Apparently she never came, so it will be overwhelming to her

I had my gf literally crawl up a wall the first time I gave her oral, she was very overwhelmed by it, but now she can control herself and enjoy it

Also, ask you gf if she feels like peeing. She might be a squirter and don't know it, and holds it off from fear of pissing. Just lay a towel under you and assure her whatever happens, you'll be fine with it
>>
>>17849806
>trying to give my girlfriend of 6 months, her first orgasm
>>17849866
>We have really good sex
It can't be that good if she's never had an orgasm, holy fuck.

>her whole body feels weird
Well yeah, that's what's just before the orgasm. She might be scared of the intense feeling and hold it back, literally edging every time. Tell her to trust you and to just relax and let it happen, promise her that it will feel good.
>>
>>17849806
Girl here, she's definitely self conscious and afraid to open up sexually. Give her time, it will happen. Just keep reassuring her and don't pressure her
>>
>>17850035
Only about 1/4 of girls can actually achieve orgasm through g-spot stimulation.
>>
>>17850217
That's why you keep pressing her clit with your pubic bone while fucking

G spot might not make them cum, but it definitly makes them a lot hornier
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 940x529px
>>17850447
This is the only way I've been able to make girls cum from penetration (average sized cock here)

Pic related
>>
>>17850475

I did that too, it sure helps with grip. But I like more with her with open legs. Then I trust really deep and keep trying to go further, rubbing the clit with the base of my dick. It helps that I'm average too so it doesn't hit the cervix during missionary
>>
>>17849866
>>17850447
>>17850475

If you already thyoed anal you might try to stick a finger up her ass while you keep her pussy occupied with cock.
It might short-circuit her a bit so she won't cut of your finger. [ Or just tense up so much it will cause her discomfort]

All the lube you'll need is a good foreplay and some pre smeared all over her asshole.
[While you spread it around with your dick you might comfort her by telling you won't put your dick inside.]
>>
Dont think i've ever orgasumed if I havent shaken for 20+ minutes.
Its just like a building feeling and then its over in 3 seconds, max.
>>
>>17850542

I did that a few times, the effects would only be more awesome if your finger didn't smell like ass after lol

Definitly cool stuff, but maybe not for an unexperienced girl like OP's
>>
>>17849806
My boyfriend presses too hard on it. I still shake and it feels kind of good but the pain outweighs any kind of benefit. Be more gentle with it
>>
>>17850562
Well if you got your finger wet & slick already and it's not like she'll have to run off poopin in 15 minutes it'll be cool.
He mentioned they tryied anal before.

You'll get a lot of things just as disgusting and smelly as shit on your fingers in working life, you'll get used to cleaning hands often, regulary and precisely.

Ain't a finger smelling like shit for 2 mins worth a girls orgasm ?
JUST MAKE SURE YOU GOT NO CUTS ON IT FOR FUCKS SAKE !

Once upon a time, in a place behind seven forest and seven hills a heavenly butt gave me an urethra infection. You don't want that so either use rubber or stick to finger.
>>
File: 1481243645884.jpg (36KB, 492x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481243645884.jpg
36KB, 492x480px
first off :
1 she's lying
2 she will not cum on you it gives you to much pleasure
3 stop trying she will when she wants to , and she dose not want to with you.
4 put your dick in her , get a plug in vibrating ball , put it on her clit then wait do not move she must forget your there.
5 you don't turn her on
6 tell her you will break up if she continues to not cum on your dick.
7 leave that lying whore.
I have had 2 wives for 6 years each, leave it if she wont.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.