[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I change into someone more normal?y hobbies are pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: raw.gif (701KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
701KB, 498x280px
How do I change into someone more normal?y hobbies are pretty much just video games, watching video games on youtube or twitch, and fucking 4chan. Im in my senior year of college and I'm just a complete loser, I really just have no clue what I can do
>>
>>17849717
That's a pretty normal set of hobbies besides changing 4chan to Reddit or facebook
>>
Do something active. Active stuff usually involves other people.
>>
>>17849717
gym is amazing. jogging groups and bike groups are great. lot of nice healthy normies.
>>
>>17849717
Join the marines or the french foreign legion. That'll kickstart your life.
>>
>>17849717
Become a developer. Its fun and mostly populated by normies.

Lot of them use to nerdy basement dwellers according to the podcasts ive listen too. The job and lifestyle forced them to live like normal people.

I dont really want to play much myself I just want to make them now. Its funner.
>>
get newer hobbies, start to read books, about finance, investing and so on.

start going to the gym.
learn a sport, learn to socialize.

make money, pay whores.
>>
>>17849848
I tried this
I picked up cooking, finance/investing, and started making a lot of money

it did fuck all
>>
>>17849777
kick start in the literal sense im assuming
>>
>>17849717
Are you an introverted? If so, you'll never be normal I'm afraid. Introvert is code word for "weirdo" according to negative stereotypes. The hobbies you list strongly suggest this.

There's actually nothing wrong with being introverted despite the negative stereotypes.

I have no friends, no girlfriend, and basically only associate with my mom outside of work. Yet I appear as normal to most people because they don't get to know me well enough to realize all of that.

Here's my formula for being both "normal" and an introvert:
>Get into solo sports and outdoor activities. I personally regularly enjoy cycling, running, and hiking. "Being athletic" does a lot toward seeming normal.
>Become a fan of a sports team or two, your local ones are a good bet. American football (college and/or NFL) and baseball for starters. Normal extroverted people love to talk about sports, and you can enjoy them on TV by yourself
>Most important one: Build up an accomplished career and educational background. I have a master's degree in a STEM field and make a well above average income in my field. Even though it's a technology field, which has seem "nerd" implications, most people seem impressed with my job and immediately realize that I'm probably richer than they are. Since successful and "normal" are interrelated this is very important.
>>
>>17849717

you don't. you can pretend but you'd be more unhappy than you are now.

the problem here is that you are
A) not trying enough new things and
B) not embracing the things you already know you love.

you'd be normal if you just came home and watched TV, but you wouldnt get as mjuch out of it as you do out of video games and 4chinz.
>>
>>17849717
Try getting into a sport or a physical activity. Have you considered rock climbing?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.