[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay there's this guy I've been talking to and we live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0871.jpg (108KB, 566x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0871.jpg
108KB, 566x790px
Okay there's this guy I've been talking to and we live an hour apart from each other. He's nice and all but recently he keeps sending me snaps to come cuddle with him, which is cute and all but we haven't met in person before. I think the thought of it is nice but it's a little off putting the way it's blatantly brought up. I'm not quite sure what to say I guess?
>>
>>17849200
He wants to fuck you
>>
My advice is that you should learn to better formulate your questions so that others can provide you with relevant advice.

As it stands your question is more of statement and there's no answer to it. What you should say depends on how you feel, which you didn't really make clear. Either say you want to fuck him or that he should slow down until you've met in person. I hope this helps but I have no idea if it will because you're not quite sure how to post questions I guess?
>>
File: IMG_0838.jpg (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0838.jpg
73KB, 900x900px
>>17849254
Reeeeeee
>>
>>17849261
Oh, sorry about that.
I guess what I mean to ask is, if I should be careful about this guy I'm not sure if he just wants to get in my pants or not. He seems to be genuine at times though which throws me off.
>>
>>17849296

My personal opinion is that you should almost always just assume he only wants in your pants, unless proven otherwise, and ESPECIALLY if it's an internet relationship where you haven't met in person yet. You have never even seen him and have no idea about your personal compatibility. Maybe you've sent each other pics, maybe nudes even, but that isn't the same as seeing someone's posture in real life and seeing how he treats you in person. It is easy to be alpha as fuck on the internet, for example, or to pretend you care about someone (literally just takes bullshit "hey sweetheart how are you? i miss u, lets cuddle <3" messages, that's like 6 seconds to write).

On the other hand if you do go meet him he will 100% assume (with good reason) that you want to fuck. Have you at least been speaking to him on the phone? That's better than nothing for figuring out what he's like.

tl;dr don't make a decision unless you have met him, and always be careful with internet people
>>
>>17849296
Are you fucking stupid of course he wants to get in your pants what do you expect from online dating
>>
>>17849296
>>17849254
>>
>>17849321
Haven't sent nudes but he always asks for selfies. We haven't spoken on the phone yet but I was considering it. Now I feel like I should just drop him.
You're right I feel pretty stupid for being this naive :/
Not to mention the fact that when we were talking about a meet up he wanted to get a room for us to "hang out in" for the day "so we wouldn't have to be outside"
Shiiiiiit I thought I could have a chance at actually meeting someone genuine. Sorry that I had to make a post about this when maybe I could have just thought this through. I don't have much experience in the dating world so I don't have much confidence in myself.
>>
>>17849200
he cray if you have not met him online first damn
>>
>>17849373
>Not to mention the fact that when we were talking about a meet up he wanted to get a room for us to "hang out in" for the day "so we wouldn't have to be outside"

kek. Well I mean to be fair it's winter right now in many places, so I guess I can see how you missed how obvious this is ("yeah outside sucks!"), but still... kek.

Best of luck in the future OP but keep in mind that online dating is basically someone deciding how to treat you based solely on some photographs of you and some (almost certainly generic) short messages between you. It's not a real representation of what it will be like between you. It's literally "would I fuck her? yes/no, if yes has she said any really dumb shit yet that made me want to not fuck her, yes/no" and that's basically the entirety of online dating.
>>
>>17849391
Thanks for the insight anon, I appreciate it. I'll be more careful in the future.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.