[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/. After a series of unfortunate events in my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

Hello /adv/.
After a series of unfortunate events in my life I decided to commit suicide by hanging.
Can you please provide me with advice how to properly do it with minimal pain and without leaving a big mess to clean up for the rest of the family?
>>
Having the air chocked out of you is pretty painful and your body will most likely act because basic survival instincts.

Best thing to do is take a lot of numbing drugs to minimize pain, and make sure you take a shit and piss before you die, cause all thats gonna come out when you start turning blue.
>>
>>17849210
Is it possible to break your neck from a long drop to avoid the pain?
>>
>>17849233
Sure that's literally how public execution by hanging was meant to work.
>>
>>17849177
Why do you faggots always come to 4chan for this advice? It's like you want to go out the worst way possible.

Don't kill yourself. Go look up people who've jumped off of shit and survived. Almost all said after they jumped they immediately regretted it.

For the most part, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
>>
>>17849340
Thanks. Thats all I needed to know.
>>
>>17849355
this

tell us op, whats going on
>>
File: 1481514344406.jpg (5KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481514344406.jpg
5KB, 238x250px
>>17849355
>For the most part, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Gettin real sick of hearing this shit.
>>
>>17849177
You need to go to the ER RIGHT NOW OP. Go to the ER and tell them the first post in this thread exactly. Don't wait. Do it NOW.
>>
After your body dies the tension of your sphincters goes away which can cause your rectum to evacuate. Because of the position of your body when you hang yourself this is pretty much guaranteed. Try to make a bowel movement within an hour of when you do it and wear adult diapers just to be sure.
>>
>>17849466
Me too sometimes problems are not temporary
>>
I was thinking of drop hanging too. A tree would be best for this X
>>
>>17849492
>>17849466

Waaaaahhhhhhhh quit crying that's why I led with "for the most part."
It's still true.
>>
>>17849491
Good tips
>>
>>17849507
Reply's a person clearly not suffering from or witnessed the pain and turmoil of a mental illness or terminal illness
>>
>>17849520
if you are really that sick, you need to GO TO THE ER. I'm not talking out my ass about this. I have actually done it before when suicidal.
>>
>>17849520
I've seen it. I've also seen many of these people get better with treatment, but I'm not naive to believe it always works either.

You just get bitter seeing people wanting to off themselves for silly reasons which on 4chan that seems to be the case most of the time.

Good luck. I hope you or whoever doesn't kill themselves. Go try and explore and experience the world while you can or if you can. It would be a shame not to.
>>
>>17849479
>>17849530
Sounds like a good way to get thrown in the loony bin and want to kill yourself even more but have no way to. Then you'll be relying some random expensive prescribed drug just to live a "normal" life. And then you'll have that on your record and people will know to stay away from your or make it hard to get jobs (not that slaving away at work is any reason to live).
Fuck that shit.
>>
>>17849598
You are assuming that would happen, but it might not work out that way at all. You can ask for a permanent social worker, and they can advocate for you and what you need to recover. Obviously your life problems are more than you can handle alone right now. There are people who understand how that feels and can help advocate for you and your recovery. Pills are one solution, but there are many others too. In addition, your brain might just change on it's own one day. This actually happens more frequently than you think. Why not give it a chance? You have nothing to loose. And btw, if they hold you, it won't be for more than 72 hours, and you will have a say in it. Why not give it a try?
>>
>>17849538
Thank you
>>
Look you fucking drama queen! Yourê about to fuck up your whole family life for a last bang and some attention. What hasty decision has ever gone right in your life? That's right, not one! TIME OUT!
>>
Why on God's green earth would you ever pick one of the most excruciating ways to die, if you are commiting suicide?
>>
>>17849355
talking to people in mental hospitals say a lot of people have not regretted their suicide attempt
>>17849598
i know many people whose drugs cost less than 5 dollars a month, this is in europe though, don't know about usa, but we also don't know where op is from
also, this will NOT go in your record in any way
>>17849651
it's a fast and reliable method
>>
Think of it this way: if you had a friend who collapsed on the floor with all the symptoms of a heart attack, what would you do? Call 911? What if they didn't want to go? Too bad....right?

OP, what you are going though this very moment, is just as serious as dropping on the floor with a heart attack. That is why I am telling you to go to the ER, ok? Can you be a friend to yourself, and just do it? Please?
>>
>>17849177
hanging is dumb
>>
>>17849674
I hanged myself by accident once, and I can't even convey in words how awful the entire experience is from start to finish. The pain is overwhelming, but the really terrible part is that overpowering and omnipresent feeling of pure desperation and panic. You are not in control of yourself as you are hanging there, it's just your feet flailing wildly about trying to find ground, your hands tearing into your throat trying to create a moment of air and blood circulation, and the fucking heat that just comes out of nowhere. Suddenly you feel like you're burning up.

Good God why would anyone do that willingly.
>>
>>17849731
i guess a few moments of pain is better than endless suffering for them, anyway how would you do it then?
>>
>>17849743
Suicide is utterly ridiculous and the symptom of a problem you really should go to professionals to get treatment for.

But in the unlikely event that I'd commit suicide, I'd do it by carbon monoxide poisoning. Just a light headache and then you drift off never to return. If it weren't for the fact that you intentionally put yourself in a position to die from CO poisoning, you wouldn't even be aware of the fact that you're dying.
>>
>>17849796
how would you make sure you don't kill anyone else with CO poisoning?
>>
>>17849812
Probably bend down and sniff the exhaust from my shitty 85' Mercedes with a defective catalyst. Bonus points if you do it alone in the mountains on a cold day. That way you not only die from CO poisoning, but the cold will get you while you're unconscious.
>>
>>17849177
I hate this site

All you people do is cry about how to kill yourselves
>>
>>17849831
Don't come on it then cos I love to widge and so do lots of others
>>
>>17849530
>>17849479
I'm not him but I went to the er and told them this before. They literally did nothing, checked my blood and told me to leave.

WITH A 2000$ BILL.
>>
File: hardtimehaveonlyjustbegun.gif (489KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
hardtimehaveonlyjustbegun.gif
489KB, 497x373px
Everything will turn out right, the world is built on that.
>>
>>17849841
I went to doctor-on-duty in a psychiatric hospital and she suggested I stay in hospital overnight, at least. All for free
>>
>>17849841

you need to tell them that you have an actual plan to kill yourself. Also, getting on a 5150 is sorta strategic, try and go to the ER of a good hospital.
>>
>>17849873
This anon is smart.
>>
>>17849841
Thanks for the warning.

I don't know why anyone should waste any more time and resources on me. 7 billion people in the world and I'm just deadweight and crying. Time to put down the weak horse, I've no use.
>>
>>17849466
why do you think you hear it all the time? BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING TRUE.
>>
>>17849674
It goes on your record in the US.
We have a much less forgiving society here, in general.
OP just see a psych and don't mention the suicidal tendencies. Just depression, thoughts of death but no particular plan. Etc.
If you really want to off yourself, use barbiturates from a darknet market.
But it's better to try changing your life and talking to people more first. Depression is often a disease of society.
>>
>>17849796
Other good methods:
Charcoal-burning
Hydrogen sulfide
Exit bag if self-restrained
12ga shotgun slug or buckshot to brainstem
Alcohol and heroin/fentanyl
But the best way is barbiturates
>>
>>17849647
Except it involves calculating the drop distance to avoid decapitation from a long drop, or suffocation from a short one

I'd say don't do it, but if you really mean it, there's a ton of better options
>>
>>17850602
>avoid decapitation
isnt decapitation a good thing if you're trying to kill yourself? that way you'll be dead for sure
>>
File: 1469262197581.jpg (16KB, 271x194px) Image search: [Google]
1469262197581.jpg
16KB, 271x194px
>>17849177
Here ya go, OP. Do it right the first time,or you'll just end up in a ward. Though I do encourage you to seek help before utilizing this.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangman's_knot
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops
>>
>>17851002
Oh, and for lack of mess, you're kinda screwed. If male, you'll ejaculate when strangling. If female, lol I dunno.
Either way, your intestines will relax and you'll shit yourself when you're dead. So I'd suggest doing it naked over an open pit to catch the mess. Leave a shovel so they can fill it in.
>>
>>17849177
Suicide is a fundamentally absurd solution to the absurd experience that is life. You may as well live anyway.

Keep rolling that boulder, Sisyphus.
>>
>>17849177
Don't do it.
Your physical body is not all that you have
You will live on in the Astral where your thoughts are things until your astral body dies - can't suicide here, only further imprison yourself in your thought-atmosphere. Not to mention the thought-atmosphere generated by (most) anyone committing suicide is enough to keep you from rising higher until what brought it to life puts it down themselves.
There you will have no choice but to face your demons, but here you have a choice.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.