[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you had a chubby/borderline gf, would you prefer her staying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1448.jpg (30KB, 497x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1448.jpg
30KB, 497x762px
if you had a chubby/borderline gf, would you prefer her staying that weight or lose it and risk having saggy boobs and stretchmarks?
>>
*chubby/borderline FAT
>>
>>17849119
I used to be fat so I'd prefer her to lose the weight. If she isn't that chubby she should be fine. Tell her to lift weights and that little muscle she puts on will fill in any potential loose areas.
>>
I'd want her to lose weight.
>>
>>17849124
what about the boobs?
>>
I'd prefer her to gain more desu. I like em THICK.
>>
>>17849129
There's no guarantee what they are going to do. I don't care for huge boobs anyway. A perky handful is ideal for me.
>>
File: IMG_1474.jpg (44KB, 492x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1474.jpg
44KB, 492x622px
>>17849124
and what is the definition of "not that chubby"? something like pic related?
>>
File: IMG_1457.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1457.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>17849130
but thick isn't the same as fat, anon...
pic related is thick. but not fat
>>
>>17849144
You're delusional if you consider that merely chubby and not fat. That's probably medically obese.
>>
>>17849149
>but thick isn't the same as fat,
It is to me.
>>
>>17849144
Yea as the other guy said that's pretty fat. I'm of the opinion that health > bigger boobs so she needs to lose the weight for that reason alone. She will feel better in the long run.

I hate fatties.
>>
>>17849119
Then just have her lose wait very slowly and gain muscle like the other anon said.
>>
>>17849149
Yeah that's fat. It's not real fat or obese, but it's still fat.

For me it goes thin, fit, normal, a little chubby, fat, real fat, obese. Anything past normal is unacceptable.
>>
>>17849160
>I hate fatties.
This is going to come across as super rude and I don't mean it to, but you probably wouldn't be dating OP in the first place then, so does your opinion on this really matter?
>>
>>17849238
Why are you assuming OP is a fat woman and not a man with a fat girlfriend trying to encourage her to be healthier?
>>
>>17849238
It's 4chan dude. Call me a faggot I don't care. Like I said I used to be fat so I'm biased. I just can identify the bad traits fatties have as I had them myself and it's hard to look past them. Are you a fatty? You should lose weight. You'll feel better.
>>
>>17849243
Because a man isn't going to be that concerned about stretchmarks.

And even if OP is a man talking about his girlfriend, that doesn't change the point I'm making. If someone hates fatties, they wouldn't be dating them and trying to make them lose weight in the first place.
>>
>>17849246
I'm not OP, why are you taking this so personally?
>>
>>17849252
I'm not? Just giving advice. Are you taking this personally?
>>
>>17849243
Because then he'd probably know what option he prefers and not solicit strangers about what his priority is attraction-wise.

>>17849136
>perky handful
Biggest issue with losing weight is that they make the boobs more droopy/deflated. Size loss is one thing but it's pretty rare for them to not lose perk if they lose a significant amount of fat.
>>
If your gf has stretch marks she's already fat. And if there's a worry that she might have loose skin, she's already fat.
You're dating a fat chick desu, get over it.
Control the weight loss and she'll be fine. Only people pushing 300+lbs while being under 5'10 have dramatically or even noticeably loose skin after losing weight. Stretch marks fade over time, and allegedly, smearing yourself with vitamin E creams speeds up the fading and stops them from going dark purple.
You and your whale need to stop worrying about how you look and start focusing on being healthy.
>>
>>17849248

Not the anon you're replying to, but my friend got together with this one girl he'd been chasing for the longest time. She used to be cute - not necessarily fit, but not chubby/fat, and now she's downright fat. He loves her regardless, but I can guarantee he'd prefer her to go back to her initial weight even if it meant some stretch marks or saggy boobs.

I don't think fat/chubby girls get that "boobs" that are not shapely and are just an extension of the rest of your blobby body aren't attractive. They're just a bunch of fat. Sure, some guys will try to sell it to themselves, but guys that like boobs like SHAPELY boobs.
>>
>>17849119
I would love her no matter what.

It's stupid to fall in love with someone for their looks. I mean, that attraction has to be there no matter what but no matter HOW HARD YOU TRY... that shit won't last forever.

In fact, you spend most of your life not young and beautiful.

As long as she took care of her hygiene and didn't become obese then who the fuck would care? If she got to that point I would diet with her, work out with her, and stay around the same bodytype-weight as she is to make her feel more secure.

I would NEVER complain about her weight no matter what. If she was going through a hard time, I would be as supportive as I could be while still never judging her. Never give her shit for being chubby, for not losing weight fast enough, or any of that.

I would still fuck the shit out of her like she is.

if she ever got obese I would know there's something else more serious wrong in her life and once we took care of that first then the weight issue would follow.
>>
>>17849282
t. fatty

Come on man love is just as physical as it is mental. Yea looks don't last forever but you won't be growing to an old age with one if they don't take care of themselves. I can't tell you how many relationships are ended because the opposite spouse revealed what a lazy piece of shit they were after marriage because "its till we die lolol." You can't defend that shit. At some point you can't change who someone is, that has to come from within.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.