[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still miss her I've got a new GF and she's... nice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: davy jonrs.png (250KB, 638x267px) Image search: [Google]
davy jonrs.png
250KB, 638x267px
I still miss her

I've got a new GF and she's... nice?

She's pretty, she always wants sex, she'll put up with absolutely anything and still love me and care for me and do anything for me.

But she's not her.

And i fucking hate myself for that.
>>
It honestly just takes time. Try to separate yourself from the memory of "her"; don't go to places the two of you went together, watch and listen to new stuff, and spend time with yourself as well as your friends and new girlfriend.
Also, of course your new GF isn't "her". She's her own different person. Enjoy her for her differences.
>>
why was the ex gf so special?

how long ago did you break up? you probably just need time
>>
>>17849113
She was my first 'real' girlfriend.

I was a hippy freelove kind of guy, and was stupendously lucky to meet a few girls (and a guy at one point) that actually understood that.

Then i met her, she was hot as fuck, unbeleivably mental and good in bed, and we just clicked from day one. She got really upset when i told her i had slept with someone else after we first fucked - even though i told her that was what i did, and she said it was okay.
So i thought, why not? and agreed and did the whole monogamy thing.
Of course she was cheating and sleeping with everyone the whole time - i found out and confronted her - she said she was sorry (actually lied about doing it until i came out and proved that i knew without a doubt) and i beleived her and let it slide because i had fallen hard.

Next three years went like that, me being 100% devoted to her and she threw it in my face over and over, which i let slide, and each time i fell deeper and deeper into it.

Yeah i know i was a beta fuck, and i should've ended it, or at least not pretended and put up with the whole closed relationship thing.

But i just told myself - this time it's okay - and just put it out of my mind. And it was perfect and she was everything i wanted, as long as i kept that stuff out my mind.

I had a lot of other issues at the time, i'm probably a bit along the spectrum.

To be honest i think i just jumped at the new girl to try get that feeling back. I can't say exactly why, but it's just not fufilling in the same way.

Sorry i'm rambling a bit guys, i've just never really said this shit to anyone and i just want to get it off my chest.

It was maybe 2 years ago we broke up - but it was over and had gone very dark and fucked up for a while before then.
>>
>>17849074
You're a bitch.
Also doubt you have a gf at all.
>>
>>17849101
Not OP, but do you have any advice for being so lucky that you have to see your exgf just about everyday?
>>
>>17849302
You do not miss her, you miss the idealized version of her in your head. The woman who you were with before you found out that she cheated on you.
You are probably afraid of this new girl cheating on you so you're protecting yourself by being emotionally unattached.
My current SO went through this exact issue. You need to reassure yourself that the ex you love in your head disappeared the moment she cheated on you, no more idealizing her!
The moment you put this idealization to rest will be the moment you can emotionally connect with this new woman who actually sounds pretty great. It will take awhile but think "I'm just idealizing her" every time you're thinking of missing her or her at all.
Do not get obsessed but get over and lay these thoughts to rest.
Good luck anon things will turn out ok
>>
File: mfw he does not fear death.png (135KB, 368x348px) Image search: [Google]
mfw he does not fear death.png
135KB, 368x348px
>>17849074
Think of your ex as a ghost
Now imagine your girlfriend in a Ghostbusters outfit

One will protect you, the other one won't do anything good for you...

Feeling better now?
>>
>>17849074
shut up faggot
>>
>>17850415
Good advice right here
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.