[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nail a job interview after 2 grueling years of being neet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1368744482964.jpg (51KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
1368744482964.jpg
51KB, 259x259px
>nail a job interview after 2 grueling years of being neet
>they want to drug test me
>slightly panicked about the amount of weed I smoke

Yes I know I should have waited. Considering having a friend donate their pee for this noble cause, but we're still figuring out the tactics.
Any help on figuring that out would be helpful.

But also, what's the worst thing that could happen? I just don't get the job, right? Would it "black ball" me from future job search attempts?
>>
>>17848975
Buy vial, like a smaller thinner graduated cylinder.
Day before drug test, have clean friend piss into it.
Tape it to the inside of your leg, where your underwear covers it.
Use it when you have to fill up the cup.
>>
Drink a lot of water, and I mean a lot, like at least 1 gallon a day.

Good luck.
>>
>>17849052
>pissing clear
>having an asshole tech flag it

Yeah no. OP just either get a friend's piss or get some synthetic. Make sure to keep it warm, around 98 degrees F. It's crucial the urine be warm. Usually less than like 93 or 95 will draw red flags, over 100 the same.
>>
>>17848975
Get a thermos and put hot water in it
Get clean piss in condom
Tie condom
Place condom in thermos
Take it out on arrival and tape it next to your dick
Have a small Bobby pin to penetrate condom tip and dump clean piss
>>
worst case scenario, you don't get the job, they might give you a re test if they liked you and you play the cards right.

most jobs have gone away with piss tests, and do mouth swabs though, which are even easier to pass and require next to no prep work.

chances are it's a mouth swab.
>>
>>17849064

Because it's not like there are people who exclusively drink water, right?

Whenever I'm on the job, I always piss clear because I'm always drinking liquids. Just because your piss is clear doesn't automatically mean "oh shit this guy's doing drugs!"
>>
File: 1415675241432.png (131KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1415675241432.png
131KB, 800x800px
>>17849095

OP here. Yeah, I was wondering about that, like, how much it would help my case to just walk in with all honesty and be like "look, yeah, I smoke a joint like a week ago. And you'll see for yourself that there really is nothing else in my system".

Thoughts?
>>
>>17849134
considering the test is to see if you smoke weed AT ALL that won't work OP
>>
>>17849134
NO DON'T. Seriously, don't volunteer anything like that about yourself. Go in with the full assumption that test results will not show up positive. If they do, then and only then think of plan B.

Nightmare scenarios like this sure make me glad I don't live in Burgerland.
>>
>>17849134
Terrible idea.

When is your drug test? Just order some fake pee. It comes with everything you need.

If there isn't time to order some (or your head shops don't sell them) then get some clean pee and google how to fake a urine test. Plenty of guide out there.

Here's how I did it. Morning of drug test I get the pee from a clean friend. I put it into a little plastic bottle with a heat strip on it. Warm it up in some water I put on the stove top. Made sure it was at the 95+ temp range, slap a hand warmer on it with a rubber band. Drive to my testing place, check the temperature gauge make sure it's good. Slap it under my balls, take the test (they didn't watch) and dump it in the cup. Easy easy easy.
>>
>>17849134
Feel the situation out. I one time told a future employer that I wasn't able to take the drug test at this time, as I'd just gotten back from a road trip through Colorado, and he was cool and understood and I got the job without taking a drug test.

If I had done that at a number of other interviews, I would've probably been casted aside.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.