[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was reading that other thread before. I'm seriously considering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0730.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0730.png
696KB, 633x758px
Was reading that other thread before. I'm seriously considering becoming a pot dealer. I could only trade in 50s to keep my profile down and I could easily make 500 bux a week.

I'm thinking of getting a dumb phone and a prepaid sim

Is it worth the hassle for the couple hundred extra dollars?
>>
No
Ppl bug u and you meet some shady ass ppl

Just get a job delivering pizza if you need the cash

I did it because my friend got me into it working with him and I mostly did it for the rush
>>
You're not gonna make anywhere near that unless for some strange reason your town has a lot of smokers, and suppliers, but very few street level dealers. Being a drug dealer pays fuck all, and you have to deal with idiots who constantly wanna match, get freebies, get special deals, and if you deal with minorities you will eventually get robbed, guaranteed.

Just get a job instead of risking your life and future for chump change.
>>
The problem with being a dealer, is that there's just so many of them.

At my current moment, I've got 3 reliable, good dealers I can go to for any amount of weed.

And, I consistently jump between two of them depending on how involved I want to be in the transaction.

It's like, pizza hut, dominos, and papa johns all on speed dial, ya know?

You gotta have a lot of different clients, because we jump around, and you gotta have consistently good product at standard/low pricing.

If you don't deliver, your business will be shit.

If you don't always have product at the demand of your customer, your business will be shit.

And if you aren't able to occassionally offer a variety, or a discount, your business will always be shit.

I'm fine paying 80 for a sev of good, but when you let me know it's 70 this time around, you best bet I'm gonna come back more often than if it was always the 80.
>>
>>17848861
And PS I'm one of the more conservative clients. I know other guys that hit their dealer up 5x a day for 20 sacks throughout, and if I was a dealer, I wouldn't want to put up with that business, or be broke enough that I had to endure that type of bullshit.

But, I'm usually a bulk buyer, and then you don't hear from me for another month or so.
>>
>>17848869
???? Who tf smokes more than $20 a day, and who tf buys more than once a day? Just buy in bulk? Where do you live?
>>
>>17848881
Midwest.

You'd be surprised of the mentality.

These are the same guys that go to a liquor store and buy two single beers at a time, 5x a day.
>>
>>17848881
I used to smoke like $50 a day when I was dealing, or about a quarter. When I quit selling I still smoked about a gram a day but I was also getting dealer prices still.

I loved people that would buy a gram at a time. It's where I'd make money and I was young and a little dumb so I didn't mind the traffic. There were people who would buy 2-3 grams a day at separate times...
>>
>>17848897
That's fucking absurd. I live in Tennessee and have never seen such fuckery.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.