[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't work because live with single parent who is on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: stallone.gif (3MB, 277x219px) Image search: [Google]
stallone.gif
3MB, 277x219px
>can't work because live with single parent who is on welfare and working would negate it and force me to pay rent and other taxes
>can't move out because no money and single parent can't take care of themself
>have to travel 4 hours a day to attend school and obtain a degree in a class I dislike
>have to then pursue a job after obtaining a degree I dislike for the sole purpose of survival
>have to then worry about who will take care of parent, I'll probably have to work and do both

Is this what the modern man was supposed to become?

How do I not commit suicide when life is so demoralizing?
>>
The real modern man would welcome a challege.
>>
>>17848694
There is a difference between a challenge that one struggles with to overcome and become a better self and a challenge that provides nothing of worth whatsoever.
>>
Try /r9k/
>>
>>17848732
I am asking for genuine advice.

I haven't once made a jibe against women.

Are you some kind of pissed off female or something? If so, fuck off.
>>
>>17848686
Get an under the table job and don't document your income. Save up move out
No you won't get caught unless you buy a flashy car
>>
>>17848694
Op does sound like hes bitching about problems a lot of people have like a bad job only difference is he's complaining online while the rest of us just deal with it
>>
>>17848741
He could only buy and sell things. The government is getting pretty good at figuring things out now
>>
>>17848741
But won't my bank report me if money starts going into my account every week?

And if not, won't it be easy to trace?
>>
>>17848745
I don't think most people have to take care of a parent whilst travelling to school 4 hours a day without the ability to work, friend, and if so, why don't you tell me about your life?
>>
>>17848772
Cash in hand

Like what hookers do
>>
>>17848776
Does that make any difference if I'm the one depositing it?

It's still unaccounted money going in
>>
>>17848772
Idk man I sold drugs
Put about 1000 a month into an atm and no one came knocking
>>
>>17848737
>I haven't once made a jibe against women.

>Are you some kind of pissed off female? If so, fuck off

Kek
>>
>>17848787
Explain?

I said fuck off in case the poster was a female pissed off for no reason other than gender.
>>
>>17848772
Go to a different bank, create a new account.
Simple as that.

Side note, I don't know how banks might work in your area, but it seems logical that one bank wouldn't know about the existence of other accounts in other banks
>>
>>17848793
Ok, I digress. I realized what you meant, it just got a chuckle out of me
But seriously, consider the thing I suggested about getting an account at a different bank.
>>
You don't actually deposit that money.

Jesse are we telling op how to be shady?? Wtf are we doing??
>>
>>17848810
Oh yea just hold the cash in a shoebox like a normal degenerate op my bad

Pay with cash to the apartment landlord you move into
They'll appreciate it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.