[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel kind of anxious about christmas. I'm 22 and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I feel kind of anxious about christmas. I'm 22 and I've gotten used to always spending christmas with my family, but this year it's different.
My mother is going to place A with her new partner, my sister is spending her holidays with her boyfriend, my grandparents want to spend christmas by themselves (understandable, we spend christmas with them pretty much every year), my aunt said we could spend christmas together, but if I want to do something else then she'll go spend it with her boyfriend and his parents.

That's where the problem comes in. I'd gladly spend christmas alone, to me it's just a day as the others. It's not the day that makes it special, it's the people. So I kind of want my aunt to spend christmas with her boyfriend, but then I should tell her "Yeah go with him, I'll just do whatever" and knowing my family that's not acceptable.
I don't want to be a restriction for them, but I don't know how to tell that to them because I don't think they'd like the idea of me spending christmas alone in my home (even though I'm completely fine with that)

Wat do
>>
>>17848622
are you a guy or a girl
>>
>>17848629
not sure why it would matter but I'm male yes
>>
>>>/soc/
maybe you can hook up with someone for a pityfuck
>>
>>17848639
I'm not looking for pity, I'm looking for outside opinions on how to defuse this situation
>>
>>17848644
tell them you go on a date (you should consider it for real) or that you will have a girl coming over
>>
>>17848649
I don't like lying and in my situation that would never work, only backfire hard.
Just posting here actually helped me, I realized I could go see my father (at first this wasn't an option for me because I didn't even think about it, I'm not used to spending holidays with him (parents broke up and he was kind of left hanging(he has alzheimers)))

I'll probably do that, everyone wins. He gets company and I don't need to think about this anymore.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.