[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was at college campus with my friends and we were having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pepefrog.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
pepefrog.png
18KB, 509x411px
So I was at college campus with my friends and we were having a bit of an off-time, so we started talking about memes and stuff. I told them I knew the most memes out of everyone there, and we all began this little challenge to see how many memes we could recite.

I started by saying "IMMA FIRE MAH LASER" and such, and they went "wow much meme very funny" and so on, and eventually one of the guys in our group, a black guy, said "I'M A REAL N***A", to which I replied "You're a real n***a FOR ME". I wasn't aware that they didn't know the Bane meme, and before I had time to explain myself, everyone was looking at me weird. Then I realized I had just done cultural appropriation by using the N-word in front of a black person. Now all my friends think I'm a racist and they're pretty much not talking to me anymore.

I wanna save my social life, how can I do it?
>>
>talking about memes
>cant say nigga
wat

Stop using "cultural appropriation" in actual conversation. Makes you look as stupid as people who say "literally".
>>
>>17848535
lol XD
>>
>>17848535
sorry pal

saying the N word in front of SJWs is fatal

find some real friends like conservatives :)
>>
>>17848535
talking about memes with what I suppose were "normies"?
theres your problem
>>
People who go to college aren't your real friends, you're just someone they can use to feel popular.
>>
>>17848535
A black guy that takes offense to literally just the word "nigga" without any negative connotations tied to it isn't a person worth being friends with. It just means they'll always pull the race card later for anything
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.