[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*first word problem trigger warning* >be a late bloomer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>*first word problem trigger warning*
>be a late bloomer
>dated a girl for 3 years in college. She was the only attractive girl that showed interest in me so I was like lol ok
>have nothing in common besides wanting to bang each other
>break up after 3 years
>devastated
>discover tinder
>go on a banging spree of multiple other girls
>catch feels for one quirky girl from my hometown harder than my ex
>drive her away
>double devastated
>go on another banging spree
>don't like a single person
>attractive girl wants to date me now
>can't connect to her at all because of double devastation
>leading her on while banging 4 other girls because I'm lonely and my friends and family live on the other side of the country

I feel unfulfilled in my emotional life and I the only thing keeping me going is my desire to have my parents see me become successful. I don't know what I actually want for myself in life, if anything at all. And having friends and women just come and go by in my life is emotionally exhausting. I'm not in control of my life anymore, I'm a slave to my dick, and not a day goes by where I don't wish I was a 12 year old playing final fantasy and living a life surrounded by friends and family

How do I do life right at this point? I'm 24.

>pic related
>>
Get a hobby and allow yourself to be passionate about it
>>
bro, I can relate

>24
>late bloomer
>had two serious relationships
>one was online when I was 15-17 with my WoW girlfriend
>then went on a tinder bang fuck fest for a few years
>then my my ex and dated her for about 3 years

And after that relationship with her, I've been really put off from relationships altogether.

Like, I hit up one girl for a FWB scenario, but haven't even jumped on it since I skipped out on her last week. I've been working on myself, mostly playing old Final Fantasy games, reconnecting with friends, and trying to improve my life on it's own, without the relation of anyone else to be a benefit to it.
>>
To stop having such an unhealthy sexual life comes to mind.
Uninstall Tinder comes next.
>>
People who don't have sex are unhappy
People who have sex are unhappy
People without a relationship are unhappy
People in a relationship are unhappy

What is happening?
>>
>>17848549
Happiness is a myth used to keep people buying useless products
>>
>>17848555
>>
>>17848488

just be single

>B-BUT IM LONELY!

then go make friends. stop trying to fill your hole with the act of filling womens holes.
>>
OP fell for the casual sex meme.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.