[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long distance boyfriend said we are using condoms from now on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Long distance boyfriend said we are using condoms from now on when I visit because hes sick of stressing about getting me pregnant when I'm not living in the same town.
I'm on the pill atm, havent had a pregnancy scare yet, genuinely not worried about it because I take my pill religiously.
I'm visiting him for newyears and I feel really sad that he wont bang me w/o a condom like we have every other time.
Latex irritates me, almost like a burn/rash.
Is it normal to randomly want to use a condom?
He said to keep taking the pill as well, so I'm hoping he'll stick it in without one.

Also, no he isnt cheating, trust me.
>>
>Is it normal to randomly want to use a condom?

Not unless you think you caught something and want to hide it

>Also, no he isnt cheating, trust me

If that's true then why does he want condoms if your on the pill and have never had a pregnancy scare? What changed if not that?
>>
File: 1461950750557.gif (535KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1461950750557.gif
535KB, 245x245px
>>17848333
Well, technically normal is using one all the time.

As a guy i can see his point , he doesn't want to put the both of you in a lifelong (or 2 month long) issue.

Try using a different kind of condom, instead of latex try lambskin.
>>
>>17848333

He just might be genuinely worried about getting you pregnant, yes. The condom is atm the only way a guy can ensure that the risk is minimal, as he has nothing but your word what you're taking the pills on a schedule. Give him his peace of mind.
Or other option is that he has a reason to believe either he or you could carry an std and using condom is a precaution.

Also, look for non-latex condoms. They tend to be a tad expensive, but worth it if they save you from the itching. Latex allergy is a thing.
>>
>>17848344
I dunno thats why I'm asking for advice, man.
Hes a shut-in and spends all of his time either at work or in a skype call with me.

>>17848346
I have no idea where to purchase lambskin.
This is going to probably be too much info, but hes very thick, and very small (and seeing as we dont have constant sex, instead having sex for a week then going 2 months gab), it hurts when we have sex, and alot of the time I rip a bit. It gets better the more it we get into it but when we use a condom it doesnt. Foreskin glide (only way I can describe it) helps alot and it hurts 70% less when we arent using a condom.
>>17848354
Why would he say to keep taking my pill if we're going to use condoms? Double protection? I'll look into different kinds of condoms.
>>
He probably thinks you might be cheating and doesn't want to be stuck holding the bag if you sleep around with other guys and get preggo. If he offered to have you love with him and you refused or you've given him cause to think you're cheating then this is the potential fallout.
>>
>>17848369
Love I'm assuming means live, which hes told me to move in with him but that means leaving my life,my job, my family and friends behind to move to a town where there is no guaranteed jobs.
I really hope he doesnt think I'm cheating. All I do is work and come home and skype him.
>>
File: 1477627873258.jpg (37KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1477627873258.jpg
37KB, 600x338px
>>17848364
Any walmart, drug store, retailer has lambskin.
As for the pain, have you tried using lube to help with "ease of access"?
>>
>>17848383
I can only have sex with lube, condom or none :/
I'll look around, I honestly have never looked for it so they must be more accessible then what I'm thinking.
>>
>>17848375
Yeah, highest probability is that he thinks you're cheating or that he has an std himself and doesn't want to spread it. Not to put doubt in your mind, but those seem like the logical conclusions given the facts.

If you consider your "life and job" to be more important than the man that is going to be a part of your future family then you may want to reevaluate what your priorities in life are.
>>
>>17848333
So I'm married. Birth control pills make my wife sick, and super fackin crazy. We use condoms to prevent pregnancy. She is also allergic to latex, and in fact also to polyisoprene (synthetic latex). Sex with latex condoms was causing irritation, which was allowing yeast infections to take hold. Awful shit. We found the Trojan Supra condoms, which are polyurethane. They are costly, but excellent. Very very thin material. I'm sort of an average size fella, 6.5", maybe wider than most. The Supra can be tough to get on, but it stretches a bit and really stays put. No breakage and we've used hundreds of them. If your man is smaller, or much narrower, there are similar polyurethane condoms from Japan (the Supra is in fact made in Japan as well) that are sold on amazon, sagami is one brand (okamoto, jex, daiichi are other brands). You may not have problems with polyisoprene, try those as well, especially if he has a really big dick, because there are no polyurethane options bigger than the Supra, and I can barely get those on.
>>
>>17848434
Its a big move for someone who lives with her mum and has 0 life XP.
I'm planning on moving there mid next year if I can get my shit together in time.
>>
>>17848441
Thank you, I'll bookmark those names and he can buy 'em
>>
>>17848333

id be nervous too. have you had the abortion talk? a lot of men are nervous cuz they think if the pill DOESNT work they're stuck wieth a kid,.
>>
>>17848783
I still don't trust girls that say they'll abort it
I feel like when they find out they can have a kid their brains go wonky
>>
>>17848783
I'd probably abort. High chance of me having endometriosis so I probably cant even have kids anyway.
>>17848794
I'm 20 atm, I think once I get to 26 I'd start trying for a wee one.
>>
>>17848333
>Also, no he isnt cheating, trust me.
heh
>>
>>17848364
I've always done double (condom + X), except with one girl who didn't use a 2nd method but only had sex infrequently, but desu I'm paranoid. Use more lube and foreplay. I'm kind of thick too so I always have to get the girl warmed up properly.
>>
>>17848375
I think he probably just wants to avoid accidental pregnancy. He might be worried that you could try to get pregnant to trap him before he is ready to permanently commit. Dishonest women sometimes do this when they feel insecure about relationship stability (e.g. distance). So men have to be cautious.
>>
>>17848344
>If that's true then why does he want condoms if your on the pill and have never had a pregnancy scare? What changed if not that?
Trying something different in a sexual relationship doesn't mean the relationship has changed. OP's boyfriend could just have anxiety over the possibility of pregnancy, even if there's only a small chance because of birth control. My boyfriend's the same way.
Also, testing out different condoms can be like trying out different sex toys; they can create different experiences and sensations.
>>
Try different condoms OP. My girfriend and I get irritated as fuck skin from Durex and Trojan but Crown is fine.
>>
>>17848333

He's probably just scared because one of his friends probably got a bitch preggo when she said she was on the pill.

Research them Japanese condoms, and make sure you're properly lubed and not allergic to latex.
>>
I'll second the lambskin condoms.

The thing about lambskin is that it feels a lot more like natural tissue, because it is. It also warms up more easily, etc. etc.

The downside of lambskin is that it is not effective against HIV since the microscopic pores on it are way more than small enough to block sperm but not nearly small enough to block viruses.

This makes lambskin perfect for committed couples who are just looking to prevent pregnancy.
>>
>>17848333
anal- its natures birth control
>>
File: motheroftheyear.jpg (37KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
motheroftheyear.jpg
37KB, 480x700px
>>17848333
I'm a guy who never uses condoms, but I can understand why your man is worried: in all likelihood he heard/witnessed a horror story about a guy knocking up some random.

You have to understand that the whole system regarding marriage, divorce, and kids in the US/CA is brutally misandric, and men are catching on to this. I can guarantee you that your BF knows a guy who has been ruined by a woman, likely several.

So, let's say you get pregnant, what then? Would you abort? If not, and he made it clear he had no interest in being a father would you force him to pay child support? You notice how in all these questions, you have all the power? Your body, your choice, his responsibility.

It's fucking terrifying OP.

Probably a talk you should have with him.

This is the reality of being a man, and we all deal with it in our way; I only cum inside a girl who I trust is taking her pill and who I'm ok with the scenario of having children with, or random jump-offs in other cities who have no idea who I am, where I'm from, or what my real name is.

Sounds like your guy wants to wrap it up and have you on the pill as a contingency, you guy sounds smart.

Bottom line is this, and brace yourself, because as a millennial woman this is going to be a tough pill to swallow: it's not all about you, he has to feel safe, secure, and comfortable with sex as well.

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>17848333

>females have been hardwired for millions of years to want to have kids
>females lie about being on the pill all the time
>females pop condoms all the time

he's rightfully terrified, but if he wants to do something about it, he could always freeze his sperm and get a vasectomy
>>
>>17848333
As a male I can tell you I had the same issue with my ex, I knew she was on the pill but I was still worried about pregnancy because the pill is not 100% so I insisted on still using condoms. Irrational, maybe, but it helped ease me. So he's probably having the same thoughts I did.
>>
Since moving house and back in with boyrfriend after he worked away my pill ran out and have struggled to register with new doctor to get more.

The 2 + months I have got more mojo and it is killing me. Suggested getting and using condoms (haven't used them for about 8 years). Bloke said would rather not have sex.

We are both overly cautious that we don't want kids any time soon (if at all) but daym I wanna rock his boat!

Either overly cautious (friend of mine got tricked into screwing his ex after splitting up "one last time" to find she lied about the pill so can totally understand) or has STI/D from doing something bad and won't fix it/ tell you.
>>
>>17848369
This is correct
>>
>>17848333
Im the same way. I am very heavy anti abortion and even if I weren't the only say in whether or not I have a child is to simply not get the girl pregnant.
The pill isnt guaranteed. Condoms are when used correctly.
>>
>>17848383
>lambskin
what if OP is vegan
>>
>>17848333
nice trips op

>hes sick of stressing about getting me pregnant
>havent had a pregnancy scare yet
sus. has he ever brought up this concern to you before?
if not, seems a bit out of the blue.

give him a seminar on how the pill works (if he stresses out he probably has no idea how it works) and make him pull out
>>
>>17850411
>what if OP is vegan
Then OP is truly a faggot.
>>
I'm going to assume plenty of people have already said "he's cheating", but I'll believe you because I porked a girl for about two months and she got knocked up even though she was on the pill (it ended up being a technical miscarriage, although it was more like just a heavy period)

Just fucking tell him what you told us. At least humor him and make him use non-latex condoms until you can resolve it. This seriously isn't something anybody here can help with, you've just got to talk to him.
>>
>Also, no he isnt cheating, trust me.

hes fucking hookers on the side
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.