[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you fix a bitter virgin from r9k and make him a Chad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1481340284232.jpg (58KB, 658x523px) Image search: [Google]
1481340284232.jpg
58KB, 658x523px
How would you fix a bitter virgin from r9k and make him a Chad?

I'm 27 BTW and KV.
>>
>>17848297
First you have to become used to the fact that 'Chad' as you understand him doesn't exist.
>>
Second, you must stop going on /r9k/. It's poison for your mind.
>>
>hate self because KHV
>KHV because hate self
As much as it pains me to say this, but you can only give up at this point.
>>
You're dumb, there's no help for you
>>
>>17848297

Train intensively in a martial art.

I started with 26 and went from a skinny fat nerd ignored by girls, to a well build confident man that catches the attention of females.
>>
>>17848310
>well build confident man that catches the attention of females
Not OP, but this describes me, they lose interest as soon as I start talking to them.
>>
Get a job
Get a car
Get an apartment
Get fit
Get laid
>>
Steal your identity and give it to Chad.
>>
Read 'The Game' by Neil Strauss. Might seem stupid at first and I'm not saying you should become a pickup artist but you obviously need to change a ton of shit in your life and buying that book was my own turning point. I also used to be a kissless /r9k/ browser.
>>
>>17848297
I used to be a KV, went to gym and acted confident and eventually i started getting gfs. 5 years later im still depressed.
>>
>>17848297

i wouldn't.

the world is not divided between virgins and chads.

most people are in the middle. chad is just an idea.

you can improve and become your best self. stop worrying about labels like beta and KV and chad.
>>
>>17848297
I would take him under my wing
Have him live with me
Show him everything I do
Force him to do everything I do
Take him to the gym
Make sure he cleans himself up hygiene wise everyday
>Bateman.jpg
Teach him how to talk to girls in person
Bring my girl friends over to practice on, they'll love to help
Style them properly because I'm positive you dress like shit
Get you a fitting haircut
Take you out to clubs, bars, bookstores, bus stops anywhere there's a girl and force you to approach women even if you sperg out it counts as an approach
Do this for about a month

If not able to get laid by yourself by the end of the money you'll get your money back
$10k
Half upfront
>>
Forget about /r9k
Talk to girls, try to know them, what they like

I began talking to girls at 25, btw
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.