[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this guy who runs a local sundries where my mom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: isla.jpg (53KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
isla.jpg
53KB, 600x335px
There's this guy who runs a local sundries where my mom buys suplies for her cafe. He's a family friend and I've know him since I was kid. He's a single dad with an 8 year old son. His wife passed away 3 years ago in an accident. He's a great guy and I think I may have fallen for him. He hasn't been in a relationship since his wife died. He still treats me like a kid even though I'm already 20. How can I get him to see me as a woman? How can I become part of his life? We're not that far apart in age, He's still 32.
>>
>>17848170
you're still a kid. he already had a kid with a woman and brought it up. in terms of life experience he differs not much from your parents. if you really want to settle for him than you should be ready to be placed behind the kid. you will be nothing more than an affair and his kid will most-likely dislike you.
If you want him to see you as a woman why don't you ask him out for a subtle date?
>>
>>17848170
Focus on getting to know with his kid first. What was his wife like. What qualities did she have that you may have in common?
>>
>>17848170
Unless he's a complete scumbag he won't get involved with you. If you're attractive you might be able to seduce him into being fuck buddies but he'll definitely want to keep it a secret
>>
>>17848170
You're a fucking child. If you're hot then he'll enjoy fucking you, but you'll never click on an intimate level - you will likely end up ruining his life and making your family think that you're a psych. If you're comfy with that idea then go for it.
>>
>>17848250
Just chiming in why would he be a scumbag if he dates her?
>>
>>17848170
>Can't rent a car
>Previously married with a child

Yeah uh, he's pretty far apart from you in both age and maturity. He treats you like a kid because he could've squirted you out in middle school: You are a kid.
>>
No love for age gaps in the western world? Literally not a problem here in Asia land. Best of luck OP? Focus om his child. Invite them to have a family dinner.
>>
>>17848294
He's much older and a friend of her family that's known her and her mother for years, as in he's more of an older family figure to her than a potential boyfriend.

If OP pursues him and he goes for it, he should get ready for a lot of accusations of him being secretly involved with her since much longer in the past, that he was "grooming" her, her mom going apeshit that this longtime friend is fucking her daughter etc. Also putting his kid in the middle of the whole thing.
>>
>>17848315
You westerners are funny. Being a family frien makes him a better candidate where I'm from. OP is of marraigable age aswell. I say she's good for choosing a mature olderman with priorities straight.
>>
>>17848170
how long have you wanted him OP?
>>
>>17848335
Since I was 16 I guess.
>>
>>17848348
he probably knows and as you suspect he sees you as this young teen. you date guys your age?
>>
>>17848395
Well I dated 2 guys my age in highschool. Both only lasted 6-12 months. Nothing serious with the first. Has my first kiss with the second.
>>
>>17848411
ok so you are normal and a decent girl

How frequently do you see him and where? How does his child see you? Like a family member, baby sitter?
>>
>>17848419
I see him twice a week doing errands for my folks. I try to act like a big sister to his kid like I do for my siblings.
>>
>>17848170
>cafe
South America? Isn't age gaps frowned upon?
>>
>>17848430
Here in Brazil I'd say a 20 years old girl dating a 32 years old man is not unusual. It's not really a huge gap and she's an adult.
>>
>>17848427
Somehow you need to see him outside his job and outside your errand running for your folks. You have any idea what he does in his free time or where he goes?

With his child try to change how you treat him from big sister (family member) to mother. Very nuanced.
>>
>>17848411
Wait you're a virgin OP?
>>
>>17848438
Well I don't want to stalk him. But I do want to know where he hangs out.
How different is being motherly from being sisterly?

>>17848450
Well this Christian girl is a bit self concious about it but it's something I'd want to save for someone special. Mom had me in highschool so she's strict about it too.
>>
>>17848487
>Well I don't want to stalk him. But I do want to know where he hangs out. You don't have to be stalky but he needs to see you somewhere not related to his business or your mothers. This way he can see you as a young woman with a life, perhaps with similar interest.
>How different is being motherly from being sisterly? Less a friend and more nurturing
>>
OP sound so hungry for the D.
>>
Spread your legs OP. Thats a sure fire way to get that sweet daddy juice you want.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.