[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just made about 2liters of chocolate fudge for a few different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1369161134536.gif (175KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1369161134536.gif
175KB, 190x190px
I just made about 2liters of chocolate fudge for a few different reasons. I'm considering giving some to a girl before or after we take our final in the morning as a small Christmas gift. We have not previously mentioned getting anything for each other. She and I have studied together throughout the semester and been out to eat a few times for lunch, and after a while I began to have some interest in her but wouldn't know if it is returned or not. She's sweet and 80% of our classes are together next semester so I don't want to make her think of me too weirdly.

Should I or shouldn't I? My experience with women is pretty much non-existent despite being 21.
>>
>>17847527
I forgot to say that I'm not talking about giving her the whole 2liters, that would be absurd. Maybe 200cc or so. I'm keeping a portion of it at home for my family and giving away the rest of it to different people anyway.
>>
>>17847527
I think that's a perfect little gift that doesn't say too much or too little op
>>
>>17847527
>>17847534
make sure you give some to a couple other people in the class (preferably so that she sees you do it and perhaps people she is on good terms with, and try for at least one person of the same gender)

If you give chocolate to everyone, you're not only demeaning the value of the chocolate you give to her, but building a persona that may be completely out of sync with everything you've exhibited to the class thus far, possibly setting yourself up as fake, weird, desperate etc.

If you give it only to her, and she isn't interested, the intent becomes obvious and it'll strain your relationship, if not outright kill any chances of her ever being interested.

But yeah, it would be sweet if you gave chocolate to the 3 or 4 people you are closest to in the class, and wouldn't be creepy or any of the adjectives listed above
>>
File: 1369161005496.gif (355KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
1369161005496.gif
355KB, 480x359px
>>17847550
There's really only two other guys in the class I would consider it reasonable to give some of the chocolate to, though I am not sure how I would set it up to be sure that it is visible to her. One of them is a friend of hers, though. There's only 5 girls in the class of 30 to begin with and 2 of them are just mean while the third is a huge tomboy I barely know and the 4th is married. None of those 4 are people I'd consider as candidate for a gift.

I was not planning to give it to everyone in class to begin with, the rest of it is for my grandmothers, my immediate family, my priest and some leftover for some pals I am meeting up with later this week.

>If you give chocolate to everyone, you're not only demeaning the value of the chocolate you give to her, but building a persona that may be completely out of sync with everything you've exhibited to the class thus far, possibly setting yourself up as fake, weird, desperate etc.

I'm not really sure what you mean by this. However, I have so far during this semester not given gifts to anyone for any reason but I have volunteered my time to assist gals and guys alike in understanding the material of the class because I am tied for top of the class. It's a Calculus II course in the States.

>If you give it only to her, and she isn't interested, the intent becomes obvious and it'll strain your relationship, if not outright kill any chances of her ever being interested.

Is it really that bad? I just want to do something nice for her because she seems like such a sweet person from every interaction I've had with her.

I am also thinking about giving some to the instructor because he's one of the best instructors I've had so far and I will be having him for at least 2 more semesters.
>>
File: 1369164097286.gif (2MB, 199x231px) Image search: [Google]
1369164097286.gif
2MB, 199x231px
I gave it to her privately before our final and she said I made her feel bad because she didn't get me anything, so I told her to draw a picture for me. I gave some singular pieces to a few individuals in the class in a "hey try this" sort of way. We're also going to study together for our other mutual final in a little bit.

How can I better make plans with people? That is something I have continued to struggle with in trying to improve my social life is just the logistics of doing something with someone that is not the LET'S GO DO IT RIGHT NOW sort of planning.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.