[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm drunk right now, and am in a moment of weaknesss. In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Cupcakes.jpg (997KB, 3156x2326px) Image search: [Google]
Cupcakes.jpg
997KB, 3156x2326px
I'm drunk right now, and am in a moment of weaknesss. In all honest I'm a shitty girlfriend to the guy I'm with. I'm considering whether or not I should just disappear.

For starters, he's a great guy. Easily the nicest person I've even be friends with, let alone been in a rlationship with. I try my best to be good, but fhonestly I'm really not. His family hates me because I'm black and he's white. I've got a high number of previous partners. I make way less money than he does. He deserves better all around.

Should I leave him for his benefit? How shitty a gf do I have to be for it to be merciful to dump him?
>>
>>17847373
>Should I leave him for his benefit?
This is why you're a shitty fucking girlfriend.

I bet when he communicates his concerns with you, your reply is "Then why don't you leave me?"

Stop doing that shit. It's abusive. Fucking work on yourself, stop doing the shitty things you do. Running away is just avoidance and your next relationship will be just as shitty.

Stop being a lazy cunt and take responsibility for your actions.
>>
>Easily the nicest person I've even
I make it a rule to only date my favorite person. that's kind of the whole deal
>His family hates me because I'm black and he's white.
he's from trash is all that means
>I've got a high number of previous partners. I make way less money than he does.
I know some people think otherwise, but having sex and being poor aren't sins or character defects and you should know better.
>>
>>17847373
Dear femniganon.

If you make him happy, then that's all you need to focus on doing. I've been on the side your BF is on where my SO at the time was a different ethnic background. Make him happy. Simple as that.

I didn't care what my family would think. If she made me happy and worked, it didn't matter what she earned. As long as you don't sit on your ass at home, work, handle your own shit, and otherwise are sweet n loving and enjoyable to be with, then fuck the rest of the noise you're worried about
>>
>>17847373
you're not his gf because first of all you aren't human

and yes you'd be doing him a huge favor but he's an oil driller anyway so he deserves what he gets
>>
>>17847396
The SJW hamplanet strikes again. I'm recognizing your posting style now. Back to Tumblr.
>>
>>17847373
Either he doesn't perceive you as a shit girlfriend or he's too dumb to realize how shit you are ... in either scenario there is no point of leaving him.
>>
does he love you?
>>
>>17847393
First post hit it on the head. The person you love is supposed to accept you for who you are, so you can focus on yourself. If he's really a great guy, then he'll be there for you, through thick and thin. So stop thinking of it as "He deserves better than me" and start thinking "I need to get my shit together. Good thing I have a cool boyfriend I don't need to worry about."
>>
>>17847411
Third one's pretty much the same message, and also perfectly correct.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.