[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired of being bullied by my family members. It's always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Growing up I had alot of positive feelings towards my cousins. We for the most part got along great. But as I grew older I realized then one of my cousins (Ab) started spreading rumors about me. I walked in on him telling my other cousin how I have a.d.d and am always listening to different songs. Then they both laughed about it.

Then my other cousin started bring up at parties how I had "no personality" and would make faces at me, this is a 23 yr old man btw (i was 16 back then).

Then my cousin got a hold of my msn contacts, and messaged them all rumors about how I was a terrible person, i sucked at life etc and I was a total loser. They got weird out by why this stranger was messaging them, and blocked him.

Then my cousin's mother starts taking my cousin to my best friend's house, and had them become "friends", then my friendship with him was over. I spent a year alone in high school and moved away.
Before moving to US with my cousins, I was a prodigy and did really well at school. I was popular, good natured and never gave a shit about trivial things. I always had the best intentions for my cousins. Anyways i was baffled by their behavior and surprised, so I stopped talking to them, or going to their parties. Once in a while I would run into them and it was nothing but criticism, last time they said "I looked like Michael Jackson".

Now three years later another cousin who I was still good in terms with, shows up at my house and after a brief convo convinces me to make amends.

Other two cousins show up. Few mins later they bring up how "I don't like women". So apparently now I am a homosexual (I am not).

What the fuck do I do? why do these guys keep spreading rumors about me. The older one is a legit actual pedophile.The other two I already described to you guys.

They ruined my reputation in my entire extended family and I just don't know how to make them stop. Do I just cut my ties? and what the fuck is their deal?
>>
>>17847296
Tell them to fuck off and stop wasting your time with them.
>>
>>17847296
Bad parenting

Tell them to fuck off
>>
>>17847296
Cut your ties. They are probably jealous of you or are immature due to bad parenting.

Tell them to fuck off, focus on your schooling. Your family will realize that theyre lying when u get into a good college, when you get a bomb gf, and when you get a sweet job and house and car
>>
>>17847296
I grew up with family and "friends" saying all kind of shit to me and always made fun of me because, somehow, having a different view of the world is bad and I should feel guilty about it. I stopped giving a fuck about judgment when it hindered my growth.

Now I ignore their pointless criticism and making fun of me and go my way. They recognize my skills are above the rest but always try to put me down because they don't have the balls to do the same.

Keep building yourself the best you can and they'll eventually crash and burn, you can't do nothing to help them. Good luck
>>
>>17847296
Praying for you man, that's rough. My family came to the US from Croatia a long time ago. All the cousins are close, but there have been a few that have splintered off.

I've been a cousin that has started rumors before and it was just for fun, but once I saw how it effected the other I knew it was wrong and stopped (this is when I was like 12 though).
Point is, tell them the truth, that you don't want to be some kind of conversation piece because they don't know what else to talk about. That's what happened when I did it, if they have any common decency they'll stop--even though they should've a long time ago. Jesus bless man.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.