[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-girlfriend just found me on social media after no communication

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0578.jpg (39KB, 442x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0578.jpg
39KB, 442x448px
Ex-girlfriend just found me on social media after no communication in 4 months. Last time I saw her, I traveled 5 hours to surprise her and fix things.

I obviously have a lot of anger but miss her to an extent. Waiting for her to message me. What's the best way to handle this without making a fool out of myself?
>>
>>17847284
Don't even talk about your past relationship unless you both want to get back together. Just ask her how she's been/how her day was. Keep it really casual.
>>
>>17847288
Any idea why this bitch is trying to follow me on Instagram 4 months later?
>>
>>17847292
Could be a few reasons.
She might want to be friends because she misses you, she might want to get back together but I would put money on her just being curious after months without contact and doing a bit of creeping.

She might be just nosey and she might want to know if you are doing better or worse.
>>
>>17847284
Ignore her you idiot. It's over, move on with your life. Find someone new.
>>
My x bitch tried to add me on snapchat yesterday
I thought I blocked her ass
You know what I did op, that's right I blocked her ass
No second fuck gonna b given
>>
>>17847284
>Waiting for her
I don't understand why men cannot move on. Women can in days, no hours.
>>
>>17848342
Men actually have conscience and regret. We don't live on easy mode either, so we often will lament all of our lost resources that we're never going to get back.
>>
>>17848342

It's not just men it's both men and women. It's just what happens when one side winds up putting too much effort into a relationship without letting the other side hit the gas on it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.