[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I am trying to sleep (alone) and I'm constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1481524719367579384638.jpg (2MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
1481524719367579384638.jpg
2MB, 3036x4048px
Hey guys I am trying to sleep (alone) and I'm constantly having dreams about weird apocalypse scenarios when I'm asleep and similar thoughts about that stuff while I'm awake. How is one supposed to get to sleep when there are so many things unknown ways we can just die unexpectedly and death is so unknown? Really terrified over here and there are so many hours left in the night.

Pic related, my room
>>
>>17847258
Start watching or listening to uplifting things late at night. No more Norwegian speed black metal. If you like weeaboo shit, try watching or rewatching azumanga daioh
>>
I used to be like you. I'd be scared of literally anything that implied death or mass extinction. I was sleepless for most of 2012 and the years leading up to it. I'd be checking scientific website almost hourly to see if anything scary was happening. Over time that fear went away, though. I can't pinpoint exactly why, but some of the things I remember doing were I kept myself busy when I started having those thoughts (did homework, went to the gym, made some food, anything that occupied my time), when sleeping I would turn on a the TV and set a sleep timer so I could fall asleep with something other than fear in my mind, I also started taking Phenibut to help calm me down and get me to go to sleep. I only recommend phenibut if it's really severe, it did wonders for me.
>>
>>17847258
>>17847300
he should stop watching nibiru bullshit and alex jones

problems fixed
>>
>>17847306
Other than phenibut you'd probably be better off with weed, I personally find that weed makes me more paranoid but I have a friend who smokes almost every night so he can sleep
>>
>>17847313
This too. Holy shit I can't believe I took any of that seriously when I was younger.
>>
>>17847258
Try listening to ASMR stuff while trying to fall asleep.

Try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fV43gqf3-k&t=1s

I never get through more than 20 minutes!
>>
Haha I don't watch conspiracy shit or weeaboo stuff lol. I like weed a lot but I'm worried now that I've been smoking so much I can't get it out of my system if I get drug tested randomly. And that's a low chance but idk. Thanks for the suggestions all :) sometimes it just seems like there are way too many ways to die
>>
>>17847325
i watched them all, including pleiadian talk

>2011
>ayyy lmaos will come and rescue u from ur tyrant gubmints
>the tyrant gubmints will collapse one by one and be replaced by good huminz aided by the galactic kekeration
>5 years later
>nothing's changed

they had a brilliant idea tho, the music and the background picks were really comfy to look at, hope they made some mad adsense dosh off of fooling idiots like me

>lol looks like they took down the channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4NjYfdiUDI
>>
>>17847344
>sometimes it just seems like there are way too many ways to die
Why does this bother you? Literally every person that has ever existed since the dawn of man has died or will be dead. What's the point of worrying about such a thing?
>>
>>17847258
I haven't slept for four days so I'm pretty sure that isn't an issue kid.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.