/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started a youtube channel to talk about joining my country's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ZJZhFzJ.jpg (805KB, 3280x1845px) Image search: [Google]
ZJZhFzJ.jpg
805KB, 3280x1845px
I started a youtube channel to talk about joining my country's military. Together my videos have a bit of views. I was asked for my social media so i decided to post them.

I didnt think many would add me and i only had a couple add me.

3 of them have begun to orbit me. I really like making the videos and some of the people have actually helped them feel better about their experience. But i hate having people compliment my appearance.

Should i shut down my youtube account? Thinking that these people are attracted to me is disgusting. I dont have low self esteem but i still dont like that. I hate it.

What do? Plz no bully.
>>
>>17847139
That's great that you found something you enjoy! I'm sure everyone on YouTube has received the same sort of comments from time to time. Just ignore them and focus on the fact that you are helping people.
>>
>plz no bully

Son, you're in the wrong end of the intenet for that.

Also, keep making your vids.
>>
Ignore and blockem if it bother ya that much.

You're stronger than that anon
>>
>>17847139
I had the same experience. I would post videos of myself reading poetry and have questions at the end of the video to try and start some discussions. All I got was, "Youre so hot." It was pretty depressing and it actually made me stop posting.

My advice, if you really love doing it then dont let anyone stop you.
The bigger your viewer base means youre bound to get more compliments and insults. Especially if youre attractive.

What you could do is redo your old videos (and make your new ones) with just your voice. If it's necessary you show yourself, then cover your face or just have yourself in a dark room.
When it comes to social media, use one that isnt your personal account. And dont post up photos of yourself.
If someone does give you a compliment just ignore or thank them and move on.
>>
>>17847211
>it's depressing being an attractive member of humanity

wew lad repeal the 19th when
>>
>>17847156
I havent had a down vote on any of my videos so far. And im afraid if i insult the orbiters or something that theyll attack my channel. Im a big pussy when it comes to personal attacks
>>17847211
Its so stupid. I made the videos because its something i knew that would've helped me when i was in the process of enlisting. Im not here for you to look at. Im sorry that happened to you as well.
Yeah ive made the mistake of posting my personal snapchat and instagram
>>
>>17847221
I didnt say it was depressing being attractive.
It was depressing that people would watch my videos just to stare at me and not listen or contribute to any discussion. It was also creepy.
>>
>>17847231
You probably helped a bunch of people who watched, but didnt comment. It takes time and effort to post videos, even if you hardly edit them. And imo, that's pretty cool you gave people some advice about something very serious like joining the military.

I still say you should redo your videos if it still bugs you. That way your viewers will pay attention to your words instead of your face.

If the ppl you added on your social media are too creepy then I think you should make IG & snap accounts for your youtube channel. Then just add those ppl on that account and unfriend them on your personal acct.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.