[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I see the new star wars with my friends or go on my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1191.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1191.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
Should I see the new star wars with my friends or go on my first date with my other friend . Being all together would be weird I think. Help a brother out . Thanks
Unrelated pic
>>
>>17847097
First date with my friends is not my idea of fun

See Star Wars with friends and take date another time

I hated the last one though so maybe just stay home and jerk off
>>
>>17847097

see the movie with your friends.

take the girl to a movie she is more likely to enjoy.

if your response is
>nah shes super into star wars

then take her after you see it with friends.
>>
Id do the date, if you really like her
There will always be another time to hang with your friends
But dates dont come as often
>>
>>17847109
>>17847113
Nah she's super into star wars
Ok any movies you could recommend comming up ?
>>
>>17847125
Yeah that's what I was thinking also cause my friends weren't really looking forward to this new one but just go to it for fun
>>
>>17847168
I change my answer
>>17847109

Go with her to see star wars
>>
>>17847097
Dates are supposed to let you have a good time with each other while you find out about each other more. Movies as first dates are always a bad idea. No interaction possible. They are good later in the relationship but not early.
>>
>>17847194
I already know her . She's been my neighbor since I was 3 and we always hung out until a couple years ago. We started talking again and now I want to go do something with her for a date. I tried to take her to homecoming this year but her dad said it was a bad first date so we didn't go and then she mentioned going to a move a week ago
>>
>>17847239
Movie*
>>
>>17847239

Oh! Yes, in that case movie is a good idea, esp if she likes the genre. Have fun, anon. Good luck!
>>
watch the other 7 episodes with her first so she knows what its about
>>
>>17847097
Seriously. Fucking hack Ilya haunts me even here
>>
>>17847336
Ok sounds good I'll do that then
>>17847442
I'm pretty sure she has watched star wars before but that's a good idea on the future I need to re watch them again too
Thanks all, wish me luck :)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.