[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are signs a girl is interested versus her just being nice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1220.jpg (625KB, 1440x1659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1220.jpg
625KB, 1440x1659px
What are signs a girl is interested versus her just being nice? Especially if they're shy? I'm autistic and keep missing signals.
>>
>>17846679
For a shy girl it's basically them just being bold. If they don't really talk to anyone else but approach you,that's a sign. If they give you a look you can 'feel' that's a sign. If they need help with something but specifically ask for your help,that's a sign.

When they're not shy it can be a bit harder to read of course but if you can't really note something which shows that she's trying to grab your attention just ask for a girls number and based on how much she texts you,you'll be able to construct your answer.
>>
>>17846807
Thanks for this, I'd ask her out now but we're on break so I have to wait a while. It seems like she'll literally talk to everyone but me at times. She also asks me to do simple tasks for her that she easily could have done, so that's something I guess. If I compliment her she'll just kinda get quiet, don't know what that means. She'll constantly look at me, and if she isn't she's touching her face A LOT. Don't know if that means anything. Sometimes she'll be sassy and even mean, and sometimes she'll be super kind and grateful towards me, it throws me off. A lot.
>>
>>17846914
Get out now.
>>
>>17846679
There aren't any

A woman who is being nice to you is indistinguishable from 99% of women who want to fuck you.

Good luck
>>
fellow autist bump
>>
>>17847073
Pretty much this, you have to ask her out to know.
>>
File: IMG_1474.jpg (123KB, 465x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1474.jpg
123KB, 465x721px
>>
A woman would move heaven and earth to go out with you if she likes you. If you invite her to so.ething and bails, flakes or says maybe another time, she is not interested.
>>
LOL pic related from OP happened to me some time ago. Sucks when they say that. A female friend told me that I should not take it as a definitive sign that the girl I asked out doesn't like me simply for asking who else is coming, and that she "must be shy" though.
>>
>>17849460
Some times if you invest your time in her a bit (if you know how to do it, not beta orbiting), you can make a girl like you.
>>
>>17846679
If you think they are "just being nice," they probably are.
>>
>>17846679
If you were nice to the girl she is using you for attention. If you were not nice to the girl then she is in to you.
Its really not that hard.
>>
>>17849474
This makes no sense, a gut feeling can be wrong. Especially when you have self esteem issues.
Right?
>>
>>17849480
No.
>>
If youre in a position where you can just ask her out ( in terms of not makeing any friendships between a third aprty awkward), do it, now
>>
>>17849480
Occasionally, I guess. But from the the way OP describes himself, he is already in the friend zone. You could always just ask the girl if she likes you though. Problem solved.
>>
>>17849472
>(if you know how to do it, not beta orbiting
Define the difference a little please
>>
>>17849477
Literally this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.