[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Really, really into legs >Summer is coming and co-workers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 20150507_094456.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20150507_094456.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>Really, really into legs
>Summer is coming and co-workers are going to be wearing qt dresses and skirts
>Don't want to stare

Any advice on not looking?
>>
get other people to stop you from looking

you do this by looking more

people will get creeped out and target you which will force you not to look
>>
Where the fuck do you live that calls for summer at this time of year? Winter has just kicked in with a full swing.
Your post does not add up.
>>
>>17846688
Aw it's ok anon
No one knows everything
>>
>>17846688
this has to be bait right? surely anon is aware of the other hemisphere?
>>17846695
this made me laugh tho.

>>17846673
>advice on not looking
yes, don't look. do your work.
>>
>>17846688
0/10
>>
quit the memes you fags
>>
File: 1480149650478.png (50KB, 365x214px) Image search: [Google]
1480149650478.png
50KB, 365x214px
>>17846673
>>
Do it. Assert your dominance.
>>
Learn to become discreet so you can steal an occasional glance while they aren't looking.

Other than that, it's much easier to tell yourself to look at x (like her face or your desktop or whatever) than to look at anything but her legs. Basically change "don't look at her legs" to "look at her face/the wall/my hands".
>>
File: IMG_1010.jpg (65KB, 432x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1010.jpg
65KB, 432x364px
>>
>>17846673
I always stare when I want to, and they are always flattered.
>>
>>17848844
Yea, just check girls out. Why do you think they wear those clothes. But be warned, it's only flattering if they would fuck you. Otherwise it's creepy and you're going to be sent to HR
>>
>>17848850
Not true at all. The significant difference is between looking and staring, which is impolite across cultures because it just makes people uncomfortable.

A quick glance at her legs sends the message that you think she looks good. Neat.
Actually staring at her legs sends the message that you want to look at her and you don't give a fuck that it's against all social etiquette and you don't give a fuck whether she's uncomfortable with it or not. Yeah maybe if you're some Nordic god that might be filed under extreme confidence but in 95-99% of cases it will just be seen as rude.

I like to compare it with eye contact. If I sit across a man on the train and stare straight into his eyes without looking away, he's going to get pissed at me. Is that because he thinks I'm [whatever negative thing] or because I am not allowed to make eye contact? No, it's because I so clearly disregard all social rules that it becomes a rude provocation.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.