[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guess some background is needed: >were official 2010-2013

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1478654975786.jpg (87KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1478654975786.jpg
87KB, 453x604px
I guess some background is needed:
>were official 2010-2013
>continued to see eachother, kept it secret from most friends and family 2013-2015
>she went backpacking on other side of planet for 6 months, in which time she managed to get 'married'
>she came back with boyfriend
>we met at a wedding, she told me she still loves me etc, I tell her yes, but not as long as she doesn't choose me
>she breaks up with boyfriend and reaches out
>we go on a four month long reconsciliation
>ultimately, she still can't face being open about us, and wants to keep it a secret etc
>I start fucking another woman
>she doesn't want to continue sleeping together because of aforementioned, but still want to hang out and to 'love eachother' and kiss and be romantic, but fucks some guy from work instead
>I tell her off for making things difficult, last time I see her
>she travels again, february this year
>she's moving to Australia, but wants to stay in Thailand for a month
>we don't talk for a couple of months
>she's still in Thailand, and ends up living there for eight months
>she has a boyfriend in Thailand, but he moves back to Europe after a couple of months
>during summer we skype a few times, she tells me I'm her soulmate
>then Bali for a month, before finally moving to Australia, back together with the boyfriend
>we texted some weeks ago, but not since I told her I found someone new

Last night I suddenly ran into her. I asked her what happened, and she told me Australia became difficult, and she ran out of money.
Tonight I went on whatsapp. She had sent me a text asking if we could have coffee one day

I'm starting to fall in love with a girl I met a couple of weeks ago, and went on two dates with, slept wiht her last Thursday. We both want an open relationship, if we were to start anything. I also have increased me tinder match frequency plenty. Atm 16 matches wants the D

But

My ex and I used to have the most amazing, mindblowing sex ever

Should I?
>>
Just for the love of god don't marry her

Sex her if you want but I don't think you can without wanting to date her
>>
>>17846648
Not fucking worth it. Not worth the bullshit.
Dump her and find other people.
>>
>>17846658
I'm not themarrying kind of guy, but thanks.

I will unavoidably become 'dating' though.
We're great together, when we're alone. We used to live together and the only reason that ended was because she was moving back to the UK. We've had more years LDR than not, but we just fit and function in all rooms in a standard home. Only sex would we unnatural.
>>
>>17846667
I do and have found other people, but I don't really see that as a restriction.
>>
God, what an absolute fucking mess of a situation. Just fucking leave her in the dust, you ape.
>>
>>17846726
I failed to mention the worst parts

I guess arrow points towards kill idea
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.